Author Topic: PeerTracks interview on The Toy Box podcast  (Read 2531 times)

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
If i understand this right you want to make a blockchain entry for each song streamed. Are you not afraid this might run into some kind of transaction-per-second limit pretty fast?

All the tracking of streams will be done on hyperledger. The DPOS blockchain will act as a clearinghouse. So every 10 seconds there is one big update on DPOS ledger. All the micro stuff will be on hyperledger. Details to come soon. Just know the music project will be a stack leveraging the strength or each type of distributed system.

So don't worry about bloat.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

drekrob

If i understand this right you want to make a blockchain entry for each song streamed. Are you not afraid this might run into some kind of transaction-per-second limit pretty fast?

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
From what I saw since the announcement of BitShares Music / Peertracks they are doing great!! Let's throw all our support at them whenever they need it!
Fully agree ..
... on it

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
From what I saw since the announcement of BitShares Music / Peertracks they are doing great!! Let's throw all our support at them whenever they need it!

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
 +5% Very well done.

Thanks for sharing.