Author Topic: BitShares 0.5.0 Feedback  (Read 14640 times)

clout

I can't trade bitGOLD for bitUSD. There are insufficient feeds...?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Code: [Select]
wallet_delegate_withdraw_pay <delegate_name> <to_account_name> <amount_to_withdraw>

What about the bter memo?

First withdraw the delegate pay, then transfer it.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
wallet_delegate_withdraw_pay <delegate_name> <to_account_name> <amount_to_withdraw>

What about the bter memo?

Edit:
ITS DONE!

7 hours after downloading.

Thanks toast + those who helped. 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 11:29:08 pm by matt608 »

Offline jshow5555

• View Profile

Offline matt608

• View Profile

This is getting urgent as I have a freelancer to pay for her translation work and I need to access my funds right now. 

If it's urgent you can use the command line

Ok, I need to transfer 24k BTS to bter.  How do I do that?

wallet_transfer 24000 BTS matt-account btercom "memo message from bter deposit page"

test with a small amount first like always

How to do it from the accumulated delegate pay?  It worked for a small test transaction because I have 900 BTS in my normal balance on my delegate account but for the 24k BTS doing that command gives an "insufficient funds" message even though there are 70k BTS saved up from delegate pay.

Offline xh3

• View Profile
    • Bit-Cents
where does one procure the Bitshares_client?   I need something that will work.

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight

This is getting urgent as I have a freelancer to pay for her translation work and I need to access my funds right now. 

Can't you just use the older wallet?

Which one?  I've not had a useable wallet for at least a month.

Yea, i missed your post where you said you already used the older 0.4.27.1 wallet. Sorry.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
It now says that its synced but typing in the console does nothing.

Update
Whole wallet screen went completely white, then froze and had to force quit.  Now its back to syncing, "last block was synced 2s ago" and stuck.

Update:  managed to send a small test transaction via command line before it starting syncing again and got stuck. 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 10:36:53 pm by matt608 »

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Which one?  I've not had a useable wallet for at least a month.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 10:10:56 pm by matt608 »

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight

Offline matt608

• View Profile

wallet_transfer 24000 BTS matt-account btercom "memo message from bter deposit page"

Ok.. i'll try.  At the moment getting "last block was synced 12s ago", for the last 20 mins, tryping commands into the console and pressing enter does nothing.

Offline toast

• View Profile

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile

Offline matt608

• View Profile