Author Topic: The Bitshares Tribe.  (Read 2075 times)

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Alright - I enabled Autoshare.

Offline mint chocolate chip

You are first a follower until the chief of the tribe approve that your membership.
It is a way to make sure we don't end up with a junk stream of unrelated feed.

Are my blog posts being shared because I don't see much referral traffic coming from the tribe.

Triberr use to have what they called "Atomic Tribes" where all rss of the chief was automatically shared. It is not so anymore :-(

People have to add my profile on auto-share in order to automatically share our RSS feed and only 1 person has done so.
It is still a very good place to aggregate bitshares news from all bloggers.

Was that person me? I did that today and would like confirmation... bitsharesblog ty

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

You are first a follower until the chief of the tribe approve that your membership.

Are my blog posts being shared because I don't see much referral traffic coming from the tribe.

Triberr use to have what they called "Atomic Tribes" where all rss of the chief was automatically shared. It is not so anymore :-(

People have to add my profile on auto-share in order to automatically share our RSS feed and only 1 person has done so.
It is still a very good place to aggregate bitshares news from all bloggers.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

There is a lot going on inside BitShares.

Even when the price is down, we are unstoppable entrepreneurs.

We have a mission and nothing will stop us from accomplishing it.
We are powered by a multitude of minds conspiring in concert to accomplish our goals.

We Are a Tribe.

If you are a blogger or a Bitshares evangelist, we invite you to join BitShares Tribe.

On Bitshares Tribe we have a single news feed that aggregates all that is published among us(by RSS feed) and we can share the best of it effortlessly on the social media of our choosing.

Join us: http://triberr.com/pages/tribe-overview.php?tid=59654

PS: All bloggers, even when they are competitors, win by joining a Tribe.

Following (requesting a promotion is how one becomes a member?)

I think this will be another great outlet for our upcoming Thunderclap Campaign as well.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 07:11:42 pm by G1ng3rBr34dM4n »

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile

We are powered by a multitude of minds conspiring in concert to accomplish our goals.

We Are a Tribe.

If you are a blogger or a Bitshares evangelist, we invite you to join BitShares Tribe.

On Bitshares Tribe we have a single news feed that aggregates all that is published among us(by RSS feed) and we can share the best of it effortlessly on the social media of our choosing.

沙发
+1

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

We Are a Tribe.