Author Topic: Idea - 5 New Websites for 5 separate BitShares businesses  (Read 6578 times)

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
This is just a re-post of ideas I've been brainstorming on NullStreet. I find trying to sell/pitch BitShares as a whole is hard even to alt-coiners but within BitShares we have many businesses that are easy to pitch & easy to grasp on their own.

----

Q: What is BitShares?

A: BitShares is the blockchain & currency behind BitAssets. There are many decentralized businesses built around BitAssets that will each disrupt huge centralized players.

The first are launching this month...

BDEX

BitAsset Exchange

Disrupting Centralized Crypto Exchanges and ultimately stock & commodity ones too with an exchange that has no counterparty risk, eliminates HFT & lets you privately trade currencies, stocks & commodities in seconds for 1¢

BlockchainUSD 

BitUSD and other BitCurrency wallets

Disrupting PayPal & M-Pesa with simple lightweight clients and mobile wallets  that let you save, spend or share any currency in seconds for 1¢ & earn interest on your balances.

TheNewSwissBank

Private BitAsset Bank

Disrupting Private Banking jurisdictions like Switzerland with banking that's more private, charges less, pays more & is transparently backed by 200%+ reserves.

SovereignVault

Unseizable BitGold & BitCommodity Vault

Disrupting BitReserve with blockchain commodity storage that has no centralized counterparty risk but is redeemable for physical gold & silver whenever required.

E.T.SendHome

Global BitCurrency Remittance

Disrupting Western Union & MoneyGram with global remittances in any currency that takes seconds & costs 1¢.

------

The names are just examples, the point is anyone of those could be a competitive business in it's own right and would be worthy of a Bitcointalk ANN. (BitReserve, NuShares, BitStamp, Blockchain.info & others prove that.)

As I said trying to understand & sell BitShares all as one is hard. Trying to understand & sell the value proposition of anyone of those businesses is easy. So we could create websites and brand 5 different businesses that we view separately but are still managed by BitShares and the same 101 delegates.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 10:38:37 am by Empirical1.1 »