Author Topic: Can someone ask CMC to move BTC/bitUSD pari from BTC market to bitUSD market?  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Last week I sent in a request for the BTS/BitUSD market to be listed on both BTS and BitUSD.
Currently BTS/BitUSD volume only counts towards BitUSD.

My rationale was that if volume was significant, it wouldn't make much sense to leave it out of either one.

It might be "double-counting" volume but CMC did agree to list shares+assets on the main page, which does the same thing to market cap.

Volume of currency pairs are always double counted, for exactly these reasons... It just seems like CMC didn't get the memo.

Offline roadscape

Last week I sent in a request for the BTS/BitUSD market to be listed on both BTS and BitUSD.
Currently BTS/BitUSD volume only counts towards BitUSD.

My rationale was that if volume was significant, it wouldn't make much sense to leave it out of either one.

It might be "double-counting" volume but CMC did agree to list shares+assets on the main page, which does the same thing to market cap.
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline Rune

• View Profile
LOL

Ahh this is great. It's probably not as simple as asking them about it then, they probably have it hardcoded into their system how that crap works.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
The have a "request form" at the bottom for exactly this purpose
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop