Author Topic: Marketing attention needed: NXT Table comparison  (Read 2742 times)

Offline fuzzy

this will backfire to the nxt community.
they are spreading untrue thing about their compatitors.
How ironic

How is this ironic?  If you are referring to Nubits and NuShares, bytemaster's overview is pretty much spot on.  It all really comes down to whether you are trying to build a new system that is better aligned with the goals of freedom, liberty and abundance....or more aligned with the system we have today, only harder to overcome for the little guy.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline klosure

• View Profile
How ironic

Offline yellowecho

how on earth is "market-pegged assets" "done" for nxt but "in progress" for bts?

Please also see: "Monetary System", "Decentralization","Voting System", "Multisig","Alias: Decentralized DNS" and "DAC".   ::)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 06:20:16 am by yellowecho »
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

why do we go also to this level of behavior? does bitcoin do this? no, because they think they are the center of the crypto world.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
how on earth is "market-pegged assets" "done" for nxt but "in progress" for bts?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline yellowecho

Groovy laughably inaccurate chart. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 05:44:12 am by yellowecho »
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
block time should be 10 seconds, not 5 minutes -> makes those confirmation times seem less impressive
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
yes they are scalable but honestly i'm not a tech guy ..  just want to correct some points before this will shared via twitter etc.

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline kaibakker

The chart is totally incorrect, we are Decentralised, have DAC's, voting, DNS and a lot more.

But all those features aren't important. I think it is about the idea's behind the currency that will make the difference in the long run. DAC's are the future, not the arms race in features that I see between all the different currencies.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I have accidentally show a table comparison in NXT forum under "General discussion" ==> Price speculation. It doesn't look very good for BTS I think so if there are inconsistencies someone who knows about these things maybe should correct??