Author Topic: Was the Genesis file updated to be 100% BTS?  (Read 2672 times)

Offline davidpbrown

No worry.. I've enough to work with if it resets and making enough from the delegate to play with.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
BTS in orders should have been dropped on, but since this is DVS I can't afford to help debug right now
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline davidpbrown

"BTS committed to bitassets" meaning you had bitassets and not BTS?

No, meaning I might have set some buy walls. I don't think the larger fraction of my BTS was not in the account, which is why it's odd. It doesn't matter.. if it's just me, then I guess it's user error and it's only DVS.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Perhaps I missed out, if I had BTS committed to bitAssets at the snapshot?.. I can't tell.

"BTS committed to bitassets" meaning you had bitassets and not BTS?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline davidpbrown

Perhaps I missed out, if I had BTS committed to bitAssets at the snapshot?.. I can't tell.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 03:18:22 pm by davidpbrown »

Offline davidpbrown

Could a dev confirm that the DVS Genesis is now created from 100% BTS?..

I have a fraction ~30% of what I was expecting in DVS - where I was expecting it would be a simple 1 to 1 with the BTS balances.

The output from listtransactions suggests what could be from the PTS wallet or from the BTS privatekeys.. see below BTSP___ gets zero and P___ accounts get credits. Though maybe I'm misreading that.

The wallet is imported from the previous DVS version but I was expecting that keys would be reworked against the new Genesis.. should I have started over and reimported? These accounts now registered, I wonder I can't import those BTS private keys to a new wallet account now.

Is there a way to display the genesis block, addresses and credits? getblockhash 0 doesn't work.. and I'm expecting block 1 is not the genesis.

Obscured detail below..
Code: [Select]
>> listtransactions

TIMESTAMP           BLOCK     FROM                TO                  AMOUNT                  MEMO                                        FEE                 ID     
========================================================================================================================================================================
|2015-01-06T19:39:30 0         GENESIS             davidpbrown         599.99333 DVS       claim PoABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ12345o    0.00000 DVS         [a4aa7c]|
|                              GENESIS             davidpbrown         0.00000 DVS         claim BTSPABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ12345y                              |
|                              GENESIS             davidpbrown         199.99402 DVS       claim PYABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ12345F                                |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 11:23:37 am by davidpbrown »