Author Topic: The Apple 'think different' campaign for Bitshares  (Read 5254 times)

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
That was me! I am all down with making a big database of those kinds of memes and posting them on the BitShares fanpage.

Thanks for the positive feedback

well done sir  +5% +5% +5%

Offline fuzzy

That was me! I am all down with making a big database of those kinds of memes and posting them on the BitShares fanpage.

Oh nvm, once I noticed it was Rg who did it I just vomited...

j/k :D
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline davidpbrown

The Apple campaign was rather ironic but it's a nice quote.

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. [Apple Inc.]

We could do..

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. [Leonardo da Vinci]

:P
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline fuzzy

oh god i love this method....
It is almost like we are marketing bitshares as invoking the ghosts of these brilliant thinkers.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
I saw this image on the facebook page:

Which made me think of the apple 'think different' campaign, which was one of their most sucsessful advertising campaigns.

Could we do something similar for Bishares. Where we have famous people with their quotes and have a tiny Bitshares logo in the corner.

Thoughts?