Author Topic: Collecting vested balance in .50 wallet?  (Read 2716 times)

Offline vikram

Also note that 0.6.0 will have a "wallet_account_vesting_balances" command that will provide much more useful information on the current vesting status of your balances.

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
(in 0.5.1 wallet)

This console command appears to be functional:

wallet_collect_vested_balances <account_name>

If you have not imported the relevant original PTS / KeyID / Angel wallets, click on the "My Accounts" vertical menu item on the left side in the wallet, then on the horizontal "Keys" tab. Careful, if you moved stuff around between accounts, this will be reflected in which account is able to capture the sharedrop. Here's a previous thread that contains some relevant info: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=9728.0

Seems stable wallet. I think they've cracked it.

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
would be good to have a clear guide

1. what do i need for DNS stake?
2. what do i need for VOTE stake?
3. what do i need for AGS stake?
4. what do i need for PTS stake?

which keys do i need to import, to claim them, and if i already did it for the BTSX creation, do i need to do it again or only for the AGS i donated after 28 February?

+5%

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
would be good to have a clear guide

1. what do i need for DNS stake?
2. what do i need for VOTE stake?
3. what do i need for AGS stake?
4. what do i need for PTS stake?

which keys do i need to import, to claim them, and if i already did it for the BTSX creation, do i need to do it again or only for the AGS i donated after 28 February?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
No penalty for claiming vested balances. On top of that, you'll have to explicitly claim them (unless we add extra stuff to the wallet to make it look the same)
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
IIRC Toast said that we need to wait for a hardfork.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I dont think you CAN do anything wrong .. all funds that can be withdrawn are done vesting ..
I hope devs will shed some light on the details soon

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
Thanks.  Any idea of how these vested BTS will be differentiated, so that they can't be mistakenly transferred and exposed to penalty?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Afaik you need to wait for the hardfork in a few days to be able to withdraw vested funds

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
I'm trying to claim my shares without any luck.  But if we collect our vested balance now, does it get penalized with the decreasing deduction rule Bytemaster talked about earlier?