Author Topic: [Video] How to try out BitShares wallet without installing it  (Read 3072 times)

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
This is great.  Your videos are awesome.

I have an offer.   If you want to have an english voice over the top of these videos, please PM me the script.  99% of the time I could return the audio file to you within 24 hours.

You could then add the audio to your videos and host them on your channel so you get full credit from the community.   Let me know if that is appealing.

If you want to do that for previous videos you have made feel free to send me the script for those as well.

If you add voice overs I will point to them from the bitshares.tv channel and website as well.
Cheers,
Max

Sorry about the late response.
Thanks for your help. I've been trying to figure out how to do this efficiently. I found that if I add the sub and then do the voice, the result could be quite geeky because I have to follow the sub. So I think I can post video w/ and w/o sub at the same time, please record your voice and send it to me if you have time, and then I will combine your voice and make sub accordingly. Thanks again.

w/ Sub:
http://youtu.be/hnNHRnSCEFs

w/o Sub:
http://youtu.be/-QCnqfhsr0I
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
This is great.  Your videos are awesome.

I have an offer.   If you want to have an english voice over the top of these videos, please PM me the script.  99% of the time I could return the audio file to you within 24 hours.

You could then add the audio to your videos and host them on your channel so you get full credit from the community.   Let me know if that is appealing.

If you want to do that for previous videos you have made feel free to send me the script for those as well.

If you add voice overs I will point to them from the bitshares.tv channel and website as well.
Cheers,
Max
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
Thanks. This is great for newbies and people who just want to test the wallet.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Very cool. Your site is growing to become more and more useful everyday. Keep up the good work.

indeed  +5% Keep up  great work !!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
I think logging into the BTS wallet via the web is so cool. Im wondering if the market pages of the webwallet could be used for the relaunched bitshares.org ?

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Very cool. Your site is growing to become more and more useful everyday. Keep up the good work.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
Wow this is great! 

BTW, is it as secure to use the wallet in a browser? (I know this one is a demo, but just wondering for my own use).

I'll leave this question to the devs .....
run it on your local computer would be ok , since your wallet is essentially a webwallet+QT . But run it on a VPS is another matter .
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Wow this is great! 

BTW, is it as secure to use the wallet in a browser? (I know this one is a demo, but just wondering for my own use).

Offline teenagecheese

• View Profile
That is great! Maybe it should even be linked on the download page of bitshares.org

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
While introducting BitShres to a friend, the most difficult problem I met is that he does not want to install it unless he find it useful (paradoxical)…

So here I am showing you how to try out BitShares wallet without installing it:

http://www.aboutbts.com/2015/01/how-to-try-out-bitshares-wallet-without-installing-it.html

So in this way you can introduce BitShares wallet in your friend's computer before installing it.