Author Topic: tradebts.com for 100% delegate  (Read 5435 times)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
is there anyone doing other BitAssets like BitUSD at 1:1?

nope
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline QJ

• View Profile
is there anyone doing other BitAssets like BitUSD at 1:1?

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Are you planning to introduce cross-boundary fiat-bitasset exchange? e.g. CNY<->bitUSD
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline gulu

• View Profile
Great to have you :)
Thanks a lot. We all work together around BTS.
BTC: 1FRsgcQELHKFY2VMFosBnyBaNxZgS4wj7x
PTS: Pf9yDYUknXShepu6YjwSEpMvm1ewNQLNgE
BTSX: gulu

Offline gulu

• View Profile
So this is a bitAsset/fiat gateway but only with CNY? Nice!  +5%

I would suggest later on to translate it to English! Good luck with that, hope you can support other fiat currencies like USD or EUR in the future!
We are not limited to BitCNY only. Will get more BTAs online when opportunity knocks.

sumantso

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
So this is a bitAsset/fiat gateway but only with CNY? Nice!  +5%

I would suggest later on to translate it to English! Good luck with that, hope you can support other fiat currencies like USD or EUR in the future!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline FBI

• View Profile
We really need a similar thing for USD and bitUSD. USA marketing, go go go!
bitsharesxt : guru

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

Offline gulu

• View Profile
tradebts.com seems to be an awesome platform .. though I cannot check it out as I don't speak mandarin :(

Could you elaborate why you cannot use the fees your costumers pay for trades to do what you described in the OP? What for do you need a 100% delegate? How long do you plan to run the delegate?

related read: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org/article/2014/12/24/Delegates-Should-Have-a-Business-Plan/
Users buy BitCNY without any charge, and pay a 0.3% fee for selling BitCNY. Because the current market is so tiny that no business would cover cost from the dealing revenue. The reason I do it is because a dealer is too crucial to be absent for a BTA's adoption. And BTC38 is a good proof.

We will need help from the community until the market grows big enough.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Crucial operations!  +5%

Will you do weekly updates and transparent accounting? I think this is important for all delegates moving forward, it is so hard to keep track.

:P I think the best part of their operation is that you can check if they're doing their job by simply deposit BitCNY in BTC38 and see if if will become the real CNY balance .  Because that's how the BTC38 BitCNY system works , through the service provided by www.tradebts.com .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Crucial operations!  +5%

Will you do weekly updates and transparent accounting? I think this is important for all delegates moving forward, it is so hard to keep track.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
tradebts.com seems to be an awesome platform .. though I cannot check it out as I don't speak mandarin :(

Could you elaborate why you cannot use the fees your costumers pay for trades to do what you described in the OP? What for do you need a 100% delegate? How long do you plan to run the delegate?

related read: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org/article/2014/12/24/Delegates-Should-Have-a-Business-Plan/

They've dealt with  1 million BitCNY , even with a decent fee at 1% , which is 10000 CNY = 1618USD  . I don't think it's enough to cover the operation of a four man team , including the office space .

By the way , in order to promote BTS , they're just collecting 0.3% fee right now .

The fee , however , will be useful if they can grow the volume to  10 million or more  CNY per month . But until then , I doubt the fee can cover their operation .

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline gulu

• View Profile
BTS ID: tradebts.gulu

TradeBTS (www.tradebts.com) is a platform that buys and sells BitAssets. Right now, we deal BitCNY at 1:1 ratio with CNY for a small fee.

1) Who we are?
We at TradeBTS are a team of four — 1 project manager (gulu), 1 tech, 1 accountant, and 1 customer service.

2) What has TradeBTS done?
A. Since its debut in Nov. 2014, tradebts.com has dealt 1.3 million BitCNY accumulatively.
B. TradeBTS established an agreement with BTC38 exchange (www.btc38.com). As a result, the latter now accepts BitCNY as a deposit method for CNY. To an average user, he can fund his BTC38 account just like CNY, with 1:1 ratio.

3) What’s next on our roadmap?
A. Persuade more exchanges to accept BitCNY as funding channel.
B. Seek fundraise to boost our BitCNY capacity. It’s not likely that big-boy merchants and institutions would accept BitCNY before any dealer reaches certain level of BitCNY capacity.

4) How can we do it better?
A. Limited by the capital size of TradeBTS, we have set a daily limit of 5000 BitCNY to each individual account. To grow our capital size and better serve the community, we plan to go for crowdfunding on dacx.com in 3 months.
B. We are at the very beginning of BitAssets’ adoption. Therefore the market is pretty small. One of our major missions at TradeBTS is to educate the market on BitAssets. Right now, we are doing so at a loss, as the revenue from dealing is far less from making even off operational cost. Additional cash flow from a fully-paid delegate could further help us educate the market.

5) What does the fully-paid delegate mean?
A. Grow the capital at TradeBTS for the purpose of BitCNY dealing.
B. Long-term market education on BitAssets.
C. More fundraising at crowdfunding. Larger capital capacity means better likelihood of getting in the big-boy merchants.

Our campaign slogan: BitAsset works; your vote counts.