Author Topic: BTC-E is removing 3 cryptos, opportunity for BitShares?  (Read 2326 times)

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
BitCNY is good solution of CNY withdraw for BTC-e. I used BTC-e, and price of CNY is cheap because there is no real CNY withdraw.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
send emails asking for bitassets everyone, if we get a few bitassets on there we are golden

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Btc-e is a good exchange.
Bts is not usable for average people yet.  It probably will not succeed to be listed on btc-e.

Its not necessary to get BTS listed; getting BitFiat accepted as deposit option would be huge.

This guy get's it, We should want to see Bitassets added to these exchanges. If they want Bts let them come to the internal exchange, which is where we want them in the long run anyways

sumantso

Bts is not usable for average people yet.  It probably will not succeed to be listed on btc-e.

Its not necessary to get BTS listed; getting BitFiat accepted as deposit option would be huge.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile

Offline bubble789

• View Profile
but but we have not had a stable protocol ?!

sumantso

This is something the 1M bounty BM offered would be useful for.

The whole amount will not be to get listed outright. But rather would be in steps depending on if conditions are met, like accepting BitCNY, funding their integration and open sourcing it etc.

Offline davidpbrown

That would be great to see. For all the trollbox reputation, the site is reliable.

It's free advertising to the old crypto crowd too.. Bitcointalk etc, will chatter about what's on BTC-e all day long.

BTS has good volume and marketcap, they should jump at it. If they extend to do assets as well then bitRUB could take off.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
We should reach out to them. Although I have heard they are very picky about which alts they allow.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
BTC-e is the 682nd most popular website in Russia and 1253 in Ukraine.
Blockchain.info has similar ratings - 624th in Russia, 518th in Ukraine.

(This is very high by comparison to any Bitcoin exchange/site in any other countries.)

Russia & Ukraine are definitely using Bitcoin but they're looking for an inflation hedge in a bank that won't collapse, not a volatile crypto-currency.

Getting BitAssets on there would be huge and is exactly what their market is looking for.
We should make contact and ask them what they want.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 03:57:27 pm by Empirical1.1 »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
it would be awesome we get there!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D