Author Topic: Bitshares and LLC  (Read 5908 times)

Offline wesphily

• View Profile
I definitely do not want to get around laws. My goal is to increase my leverage so that I can do larger and more profitable deals. I am hoping that I can utilize bitshares in some way to accomplish this.

Why would real estate not be "dacafiable?" There are several publicly traded real estate firms.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Bitshares provides you with the tools you need to legally issue shares of your company onto the BTS blockchain. In particular, you need to have the ability to whitelist keys and freeze share transfers and trading.

There's not really a "shortcut" to going around the laws you need to follow for a traditional security. The few business models that can be fully "DACified" are rare, and real estate investing is not really one of them.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline wesphily

• View Profile
Hello,

I have been spending a lot of time learning everything I can about real estate from a veteran in the field. I am now in the phase of creating a business plan. My intention is to create a LLC that will invest in real estate. Is it legal to sell shares in a company through bitshares if it is a LLC? If it is not legal then is there a creative way that I could incorporate bitshares to increase investment leverage?

If this is not the correct place for this then please feel free to move the post