Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptofresh.com, proof-of-awesome BitShares store.  (Read 12047 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Because you are now employed by the bitshares blockchain would you consider making the your check out code open source?

I am sure you will agree that doing this will only help to further adoption for bitshares as a whole, not to mention it keeps in line with bitshares open source nature.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
This is super awesome to see.
Its like looking into the future of online shopping

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Can you sell BitShares hoodies as well?

Definitely!  That's next on my clothing item list, as I really really want one for myself too.

Every T-Shirt we sell we get that much closer to hoodies and stickers and all manner of fun and useful stuff.

8)

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Can you sell BitShares hoodies as well?

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
which makes me wonder, do we have any sense of the gender 'balance' among the BitShares community thus far?  Curious.

I've noticed precisely four other female identities on the forum that had posted only a few (or less) times.   :-[
I also recall a post where someone wrote about having advised the female friends he'd introduced to bishares to conceal their gender on the forum .   :-\

On a brighter note, how are the cryptofresh sales coming along?

Slow but steady... Everyone in the US who ordered should now have received their shirts!

We welcome photos of you representing BitShares in your new T-Shirts!

Hopefully everyone who hasn't ordered yet will soon be getting envious, and we'll see some more orders. ;)

I would think that everyone trying to make a BitShares Meetup showing in english speaking regions would be wanting to gear up!

If you want to order T-Shirts in quantity just PM me and I'll generate an order and shipping quote for you manually until we get the quantity / shipping logic worked out.

More products in the pipeline!

Offline mira

• View Profile
which makes me wonder, do we have any sense of the gender 'balance' among the BitShares community thus far?  Curious.

I've noticed precisely four other female identities on the forum that had posted only a few (or less) times.   :-[
I also recall a post where someone wrote about having advised the female friends he'd introduced to bishares to conceal their gender on the forum .   :-\

On a brighter note, how are the cryptofresh sales coming along?

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
+5%

I especially like your choice of models and photo shoot settings.   8)

The t-shirts look great too!

We're definitely open to suggestions from the community, so thanks for the feedback!

You have me thinking of crocheted/knitted beanies with the bitshares logo on the crown.... if only I were quicker with yarn and hook...

Well the sky is the limit.  Since you're a little slower with the yarn and hook you'll just have to charge more for your one of a kind pieces :) or find other merchants who are interested in accepting Bitassets.

I promise more attractive models for the other 94% of the audience. ;) which makes me wonder, do we have any sense of the gender 'balance' among the BitShares community thus far?  Curious.

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
I am in for a shirt ..

One remark on payment: As I use the CLI version I copy/paste receiver/memo .. I do this by double-clicking accountname and memo. For the memo However, the "." at the end is also selected and has to be removed manually after pasting.

Thanks! Nice to see you're keeping it real on the CLI.  I can guarantee roadscape will make a point to fix the "." at the end, that's just the kind of guy he is.  :)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I just bought a shirt, that was amazing.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline mira

• View Profile
 +5%

I especially like your choice of models and photo shoot settings.   8)

The t-shirts look great too!

We're definitely open to suggestions from the community, so thanks for the feedback!

You have me thinking of crocheted/knitted beanies with the bitshares logo on the crown.... if only I were quicker with yarn and hook...

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I am in for a shirt ..

One remark on payment: As I use the CLI version I copy/paste receiver/memo .. I do this by double-clicking accountname and memo. For the memo However, the "." at the end is also selected and has to be removed manually after pasting.

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
Are there going to be larger sizes? Hats and mugs will be nice too.

We can certainly print larger sizes when we do the next run.
We'll need to sell through most of the existing shirts first, we had 100 printed.

Hats and mugs are definitely in the queue!

Offline Pheonike

Are there going to be larger sizes? Hats and mugs will be nice too.

Offline jamesc

The wallpapers are nice, except I need one at 5120x2880.
Beyond 4k and not even squinting!

Offline jamesc

I'll be getting 4 shirts to go with the wallpaper.