Author Topic: Please Consider Voting for fuzzy.beyondbitcoin  (Read 18080 times)

Offline roadscape

It's about time you got your act together and got a bid going :D

Fuzz is irreplaceable! Vote!
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline fuzzy

Hello everyone,

If you don't already know me, I run hangouts and organize activities through the community mumble server found here:  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4203.0

I have been running these and doing community-organizing activities since near launch of "ProtoShares", which then became what we know today as BitShares PTS (or just PTS, depending on the community members you ask).  My main focus has been to organize and moderate town-hall styled discussions between the community and Developers who sharedrop on BTS/PTS/AGS stakeholders. 

I have and continue to do this for 3 reasons:

1) Current CryptoCentric Media outlets provide a valuable service, but do not give voice to all investors in a project.  This incentive structure can create potential for media to become more like propaganda.  Town-Hall styled hangouts give voice to community members, large investors and even competitors who might show up to ask difficult questions that must be asked to ensure community investors are protected with the most up-to-date knowledge possible on a project. 

2) These hangouts help to provide further incentive for what I believe is one of the most undervalued aspects of the BitShares ecosystem--Our Community.  Having these townhall-styled hangouts gives a strong incentive for project developers who want to stand out among our community of Savvy investors to ShareDrop a portion of their total Share supply on the holders of BitShares.  This not only potentially enriches and diversifies our entire community's investments, but also creates a dynamic that broadens the risk spectrum for investing in cryptocurrencies and DACs...opening up options that give community members exposure to new chains without being forced to risk investing their valuable BTS into unproven competitors.

3)  As creative commons licensed works, our Hangouts provide many hours of total content that is made available for anyone to use as marketing and educational content.

We have also started the initiative of holding these hangouts for delegate candidates hoping to be hired by the blockchain.  This ensures that on all levels of the BitShares ecosystem, it is the stakeholders of the system are given the power to decide how it will evolve and grow. 

It is my hope that a 100% paid delegate will enable me to further broaden the scope of hangouts to cover far more sharedropping DACs than the current BTS and PLAY DACs.  It is also my intent to use a portion of these funds to have all hangouts and content provided from them to be edited and made ready for sharing to the liberty and crypto-loving demographics.  Eventually, this funding will help me to setup large Virtual Conferences for the BitShares community(ies) with many DEVs in a way that will also have the advantage of freeing potential attendees from the limitations of geographical constraints. 

I hope you will consider voting fuzzy.beyondbitcoin into the top 101 delegates so I can continue building what I started in a way that helps Beyond Bitcoin grow with the community and the "Powered by BitShares" movement as a whole.  Thank you for your time!

P.S. I also intend on running a Legal Delegate soon to help pay toward a growing, decentralized "legal department" for our Company...so look out for it!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:14:58 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D