Author Topic: My Experience with Cryptofresh.com  (Read 1956 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
This is EPIC!
Bought the book and a shirt ... was amazing .. makes "0-click buy" possible beating amazon

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy

Some sort of order confirmation would be great. Maybe a simple page that uses the account name or a return transaction with a memo containing a conformation code you can put into the site to see order status and tracking numbers.

I definitely want to get something like this implemented.  It's just a matter of time.  And when roadscape decides he's ready to open source everything, a lot more features will arise from this amazing community i'm sure.  :)

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
Look into drop shipping.

Thanks for the reminder!

We're definitely interested in leveraging the magic of drop shipping.

Currently we are reaching out to a handful of artist / maker types, and helping them get set up with the BTS Client.  Many of these folks are willing to accept BitAssets for payment so we can start building a network of small producers who are actively interested in building and supporting the BTS ecosystem!

Basically the rebel alliance is forming. ;)

Offline jshow5555

• View Profile
Look into drop shipping.

Drop Shipping

Or even better 'wrap around' site -  Buy anything with bitUSD  from any site like https://brawker.com/

Offline Riverhead

Some sort of order confirmation would be great. Maybe a simple page that uses the account name or a return transaction with a memo containing a conformation code you can put into the site to see order status and tracking numbers.

Offline bytemaster

Look into drop shipping.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
Buying a physical item (t-shirt) online without logging in or giving them any of my financial information was very cool. It will take some getting used to and until you've gone through it the impact doesn't hit you fully.

We were able to execute a transaction for goods and shipped to an address I maintain at a UPS store. They don't know and don't care who I am, where I actually live. The payment processes nearly instantly and we go our separate ways.

This is EPIC!

+5%

Thanks Riverhead!  I'm glad it was a positive experience.
We're happy for any usability or other feedback that the community would like to share.
We'll be working to make the process even more streamlined in the days ahead!

We are also in the labs getting ready to unleash a whole range of other BitShares related gear.
Also, happy for any suggestions in this regard, to gauge interest. :)

Cheers!
b
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 04:46:28 am by bitscape »

Offline Riverhead

Buying a physical item (t-shirt) online without logging in or giving them any of my financial information was very cool. It will take some getting used to and until you've gone through it the impact doesn't hit you fully.

We were able to execute a transaction for goods and shipped to an address I maintain at a UPS store. They don't know and don't care who I am, where I actually live. The payment processes nearly instantly and we go our separate ways.

This is EPIC!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 04:20:03 am by Riverhead »