Author Topic: [Delegate] fund.bitsharesbreakout 100% - Project Funding & Liquidity  (Read 27116 times)

Xeldal

Just sent out 116,500 BTS worth of repayments to initial donors. 

Some were partial re-payments and will need to wait till more funds accrue for the next batch to go out.

Thank you to everyone who donated for your patience and support.

Xeldal

When do you expect to make the next payout to donors?

I'd like to send all the remaining donor re-payments out at the same time, so probably this coming Wednesday.

Offline onceuponatime

When do you expect to make the next payout to donors?

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline 麥可貓

• View Profile
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 07:43:26 pm by 麥可貓 »
PTS: PmRVDPymZqSAZEXauHZSewrUrE66af7epT
BTSX: michaelcat
Delegate Team: x1.sun  x2.sun

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Xeldal

Could you please give an update as to Donor repayments?

http://bitsharesbreakout.com/projects.php will list the status of all current projects, repayments, contributions etc.

Currently we are working on repaying the registration. 51k out of 58k and from there it will work from bottom to top for repayment.
Contributors will be repaid before the fund is repaid.

Congratz Xeldal :)

Thanks. :)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline onceuponatime

Could you please give an update as to Donor repayments?

Xeldal

Update:  Breakout Bot Upgrades and Enhanced Funding / Donor Repayment 

I've successfully integrated the internal BitShares markets to work with the Breakout Bot and I will begin providing liquidity for more of these markets.

I will be concentrating on bBTC pairs
The first market I'm making is bUSD:bBTC

You can find this market from the featured markets page by searching for bitUSD:bitBTC .  searching for the reverse will not produce results. There really needs to be a better way to find these markets in the client. 

I'd like to propose another option for this delegate position and hopefully get some feedback on whether its desirable or not.   If elected I propose using some percentage of funds, upto 100% on the Breakout Bot.  Any profit from the bot would be put towards repaying donors and otherwise added to the available funds for projects.  Any losses incurred by way of the Breakout Bot would be taken by me personally, meaning the fund is guaranteed at the very least the amount received from delegate pay.   This should, given profitable bot operation, increase the speed at which donors are repaid as well as increase the amount of available funds for projects and of course give much needed liquidity to the internal markets.

Please let me know your thoughts.  I would especially like to hear from those who are not voting for this delegate as to why I havn't got your vote.  Let me know what you would like to see or what you don't like about this proposal. 

Thanks.

Xeldal

Any chance we might see the bot sources eventually?

Yes, eventually. though If its anytime soon, i would probably strip it down a bit. 

Toast actually built the initial foundation/prototype and it was for a short time openly available. 

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Any chance we might see the bot sources eventually?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Introducing the Breakout Bot

In an effort to bring more value to this delegate proposal BitSharesBreakout has been working on a market making and arbitrage bot providing liquidity to BTS pairs.

The Breakout Bot has been in operation for the last 2 months or more and is constantly being improved and expanded.
We are currently providing liquidity to 10 different BTS and BitAsset markets across 6 different exchanges.

The BreakoutBot currently does not use any of the funds allocated to the Breakout Fund and that is not the intention.  What I'm proposing here is that the 10% this delegate would keep for offering the service of the fund will instead be allocated to the Breakout Bot to provide greater liquidity to BitShares related markets.
So 90% of delegate pay remains allocated to the Breakout Fund
and 10% of delegate pay is now allocated to the Breakout Bot

At some point I may offer a UIA so anyone interested in supporting the Breakout Bot can share in the success and profit but not yet.
Currently the Bot is operated primarily from private donations.

At a later date if it is deemed valuable by the community a greater percentage may be allocated to the Breakout Bot, but my primary objective right now is to get this delegate elected and to repay all those who have so far graciously donated to this fund in support of our sponsored projects.

Please take a moment and vote for fund.bitsharesbreakout    We're getting very close now, ranked 112

Feedback and suggestions welcome and appreciated.
Thanks!

Surprised I missed this.. thanks for the update.. voted!  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+