Author Topic: [Delegate] fund.bitsharesbreakout 100% - Project Funding & Liquidity  (Read 26761 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Introducing the Breakout Bot

In an effort to bring more value to this delegate proposal BitSharesBreakout has been working on a market making and arbitrage bot providing liquidity to BTS pairs.

The Breakout Bot has been in operation for the last 2 months or more and is constantly being improved and expanded.
We are currently providing liquidity to 10 different BTS and BitAsset markets across 6 different exchanges.

The BreakoutBot currently does not use any of the funds allocated to the Breakout Fund and that is not the intention.  What I'm proposing here is that the 10% this delegate would keep for offering the service of the fund will instead be allocated to the Breakout Bot to provide greater liquidity to BitShares related markets.
So 90% of delegate pay remains allocated to the Breakout Fund
and 10% of delegate pay is now allocated to the Breakout Bot

At some point I may offer a UIA so anyone interested in supporting the Breakout Bot can share in the success and profit but not yet.
Currently the Bot is operated primarily from private donations.

At a later date if it is deemed valuable by the community a greater percentage may be allocated to the Breakout Bot, but my primary objective right now is to get this delegate elected and to repay all those who have so far graciously donated to this fund in support of our sponsored projects.

Please take a moment and vote for fund.bitsharesbreakout    We're getting very close now, ranked 112

Feedback and suggestions welcome and appreciated.
Thanks!

+5% +5%

Xeldal

Introducing the Breakout Bot

In an effort to bring more value to this delegate proposal BitSharesBreakout has been working on a market making and arbitrage bot providing liquidity to BTS pairs.

The Breakout Bot has been in operation for the last 2 months or more and is constantly being improved and expanded.
We are currently providing liquidity to 10 different BTS and BitAsset markets across 6 different exchanges.

The BreakoutBot currently does not use any of the funds allocated to the Breakout Fund and that is not the intention.  What I'm proposing here is that the 10% this delegate would keep for offering the service of the fund will instead be allocated to the Breakout Bot to provide greater liquidity to BitShares related markets.
So 90% of delegate pay remains allocated to the Breakout Fund
and 10% of delegate pay is now allocated to the Breakout Bot

At some point I may offer a UIA so anyone interested in supporting the Breakout Bot can share in the success and profit but not yet.
Currently the Bot is operated primarily from private donations.

At a later date if it is deemed valuable by the community a greater percentage may be allocated to the Breakout Bot, but my primary objective right now is to get this delegate elected and to repay all those who have so far graciously donated to this fund in support of our sponsored projects.

Please take a moment and vote for fund.bitsharesbreakout    We're getting very close now, ranked 112

Feedback and suggestions welcome and appreciated.
Thanks!

Xeldal

Quick update.  Arlene has finished her first round of graphics and they are looking great!  I'm very excited about how they are shaping up.  Arlene and Cass are working together on rapping things up so hopefully we will all see the results soon.  These graphics will be an excellent resource for all sorts of other projects so get ready to take advantage of her work.

BitsharesBreakout has sent out another payment today for another months support and artistic development from Arlene.  The first round is very introductory, we can expect much greater depth and breadth from here.

If you haven't already, take a moment and vote for our funding delegate : fund.bitsharesbreakout 

If you'd like to directly contribute to this project send donations to BTS : bitsharesbreakout with a memo: Arlene
All donations will be re-payed FIFO as delegate funds are received.

Thank you everyone who has donated so far, we've managed to raise over 138,000 BTS so far for various projects.

Another project to look out for: 
Bitscape and Roadscape are on the road! 
Check out the beginnings of their adventure in their latest update here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14865.msg195856#msg195856

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Xeldal

i've sent 10k BTS for testing .. pls confirm payment from you side .. i'll send  40k BTS more then ...
Received. Thank you.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i've sent 10k BTS for testing .. pls confirm payment from you side .. i'll send  40k BTS more then ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
mh  fund.bitsharesbreakout isn't in top 101 !!!!!
Pls vote in again!! It's IMO one of the most valueable delegates currently!!!!!

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
 +5%  Yeah congratulations!  Glad to see fund.bitsharesbreakout in the top 101!

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
congratulation to get finally into a delegate position!

Offline Pheonike

That's great! I donated some funds earlier too.

Xeldal

Update:

Project: BitShares Peer to Peer Tour - USA, Spring 2015
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14865.msg192419#msg192419

"In two weeks, we’ll be hitting the road and taking a very roundabout route to Blacksburg Virginia,
one of the biggest BitShares hotspots in the USA. The plan is to connect with community members
face-to-face, share stories, and document the heart behind the movement. We’ll be live-blogging
and filming along the way."

BitsharesBreakout has decided to fund the purchase of the required video equipment to make the trip as professional and successful as possible.
With the added benefit that the equipment will be suitable for many continued video projects in the future.
Tascam Recorder - $300
Shotgun Microphone - $149
GoPro   - $200
Boom - $100

To transform our quality DSLR into a film camera.
Camera adapters, gears, caps & rings - $230
Matte Box Kit - $309
Follow Focus - $449
Adaptor Bar System for DSLR - $219

The project was funded with ~$2000 or 292,941 BTS

If you would like to donate to this effort please send funds to    BTS: bitsharesbreakout with the memo: filmgear
Donations to the breakout fund will be repayed FIFO (first in, first out) as delegate pay is received.

fund.bitsharesbreakout needs your support. 
Please vote: http://bitsharesblocks.com/delegate/info?name=fund.bitsharesbreakout

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Please check this out and see if it is something you may want to assist in funding:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14873.new#new

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
 +5% PLS VOTE   for fund.bitsharesbreakout  - thx

Xeldal

Bump!

Just sent our second contribution for 'Arlene' from BTS ID: bitscape

Onward! :)

Received.  Thank you!

I've sent Arlene her second payment today also,  for the first months work.   txID: 143fc53d

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Bump!

Just sent our second contribution for 'Arlene' from BTS ID: bitscape

Onward! :)