Author Topic: Up 10% against btc.  (Read 7911 times)

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
The last downtrend seemed strongly correlated with the bitcoin downtrend, which I find undeserved, as we don't have to pay miners, and weren't robbed of a significant amount of BTS... And we have a ton of good news and projects moving forward.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Is just speculation,What also doesn't explain,Don't have any good news
Will fall down soon

No, it is not speculation imo.

A lot of people expected the BTS price to drop when a lot of vested balances became available at the same time.

So a lot of people have kept some money on the sides waiting to buy BTS on the dip.

If the vested balances don't cause a dip then we'll see a spike as all that side money still wants to buy BTS.

It's also very good for BTS in general as if this large vested balance release doesn't cause a dip, it likely means the next two years of release shouldn't cause downward pressure either.

So this could be the start of a strong uptrend, we'll just have to see the next few days how many people sell their merger allocation.
+5%
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
Will fall down soon

No, it is not speculation imo.

A lot of people expected the BTS price to drop when a lot of vested balances became available at the same time.

So a lot of people have kept some money on the sides waiting to buy BTS on the dip.

If the vested balances don't cause a dip then we'll see a spike as all that side money still wants to buy BTS.

It's also very good for BTS in general as if this large vested balance release doesn't cause a dip, it likely means the next two years of release shouldn't cause downward pressure either.

So this could be the start of a strong uptrend, we'll just have to see the next few days how many people sell their merger allocation.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 08:11:55 am by Empirical1.1 »

sumantso

Looking good.

Looks like one of those useless altcoin devs who jumps anytime there is some pump.

(Hint: Remain price agnostic publicly)

Offline gyhy

• View Profile
Will fall down soon

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
Looking good.

I was expecting a drop after some of the vested balances got released. Nope!

the price fall after the merger, so anyone is from this point on "under water" so i would not sell. Only if i really need badly this money.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
Looking good.

People are still figuring out how to claim it .....
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline Riverhead

Looking good.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
oops , my bad , I shouldn't buy it from the BTC pair .  :P
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline cgafeng

I think it's time to contact merchant and enterprise, if they get profit from bts, then the promotion will much easy.
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline bytemaster

Looking good. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.