Author Topic: Grow more Super Consumer for Bitshares---strategy of market.cn.group101  (Read 1837 times)

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
Are the Chinese more focused on selling bitshares or Market Pegged Assets?   The feeling I get is I don't see a lot of talk about MPAs like bitCNY

But also I can't read Chinese

both

Maybe you can say we more focused on selling BTS at some price nobody can ever imagine.

Lots of work need to be done to make this community got there though.

:)

BTS_自扯自淡

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
Are the Chinese more focused on selling bitshares or Market Pegged Assets?   The feeling I get is I don't see a lot of talk about MPAs like bitCNY

both
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline BTServiceGroup

• View Profile

Please vote for market.cn.group101

You votes matters . And our efforts matters .

Grow more Super Consumer for Bitshares
We always deem ourselves as “hard-core fans of Bitshares” , but there are actually terms in marketing called Super Consumer . Essentially , Bitshares is a product that needs consumer(esp. BitUSD) .  ADs, social media events , we can do all that ourselves , or just hire some temp to do it , of course . But will that last long ? I doubt it .

But take a step back for a second , imagine our role to the Bitshares eco-system , think about how amazing would that be if there are more people like us , help promote Bitshares with the same passion and devotion as us . Well , this is exactly what Super Consumer is all about  . They’ll use the product , help improve the product , promote the product , and eventually believe in the product . Is that hard to believe ? Look ourselves in the mirror again !

Grow more Super Consumer , let them do the marketing for you and with you , that’s the best and long lasting marketing effort ever . Don’t waste any chance you got when you see someone with even the slightest potential of becoming a Super Consumer for the Bitshares eco-system .

In order to do that , there should be several steps .
1、Identify . Use our group as an example to identify the special markers in our character that brought us together in the first place . Perform a quick and painless psych profile within the group . (will be conducted by wildpig) .

2、Locate . With a secret weapon project that it’s not ready to release to the public at this time , we can swiftly locate those individuals with the marker we’re looking for and grab their attention .

3、Cultivate . Secret weapon also .....

4、Multiple . Loop him/her in this program , multiple the effort that got him/her in the first place .

5、Evaluate. Review the effort and results . Make adjustment base on that .
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:33:07 pm by BTServiceGroup »