Author Topic: Bounty to find scammer account  (Read 1828 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Nice, we have conclusive proof about who it is. No more comments so he can't make up excuses based on what evidence he knows we have.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
if you can't find him, maybe you can offer to buy his account?
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline toast

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 08:57:49 pm by toast »
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile
100 bitUSD to anyone who can link the scam account "bter" to an account connected to a real identity. The network is so small that the network analysis should not be that hard.

If anyone else can pitch in that'd be swell.

Let's be careful though, no starting witch hunts, it is quite possible the account would be linked with some legitimate users. We are finding SUSPECTS, not making convictions.

If we can't find him within a few weeks then I'll send the bounty to that last guy who got ripped off.