Author Topic: [Delegate proposal] martin-38ptswarrior-raum  (Read 37735 times)

38PTSWarrior

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I just want to see if there is any reaction.

why should somebody vote right now to bring new delegates in (3 weeks before bts2.0)?  Even if you see a reaction how will this help you? I really don't see any value on this right now...
But you are free to change your payrate to experiment at least, just let me know and I change the payrate (you can not make a big mistake, after all it will not make any difference after bts2.0)

38PTSWarrior

What should the referral system change?

38PTSWarrior

I just want to see if there is any reaction.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
I think the best way is to wait for the referral system after 13 October with bts2.0
It doesn't make sense to make a campaign about your delegate with a lower payrate. You will utilize it only for about  2 weeks if voted in the next days....

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
have you thought about your new payrate?

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
I have the feeling that the people would appreciate a lower payrate.

It's a shame because we could really help some people now and produce videos but what to do.

let's continue here the conversation

38PTSWarrior

Yesterday the usual introductions.

38PTSWarrior

Today the usual infotainment. Very special thanks to the person I explained BitShares to on his laptop today. He knows about the blockchain already. DPOS was new to him.

All info forwarded. Will he use my referral? Maybe. Do we have new user? Likely.

38PTSWarrior

This day my soul brought me to the old 301. I introduced our company to 3 people in detail. I also went in the park and introduced there to some folk. Then I made a great show and was invited for pizza! That was good!! SO large, with a glass of wine.. This contact of course also got the word.
All in all a slow day (compared to some other 15 hour pitch-fests). I have to prepare to save money now for Frankfurt.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 07:54:43 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

Yes, got a huge 2M vote! Also I want to thank you mindphlux for your 300000 votes.

Small fish: I am also voting for good delegates. Only with a few thousand BTS but it's a great feeling.

I thank you for even a 1 BTS vote.
That sollywood and roadscape get a 100% delegate, also kencode (they all have my votes), but me not enough for a 38% delegate is not nice. I am constantly pushing and deliver new material.

If you want to see competition you have to pay attention to me. I did not even start yet.

Later that day:
- Visited the PC Doctor again. Once I showed him bytemasters blog he was sold. Will he use my referral?
Maybe. Do we have a new user? Likely!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 04:36:06 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

On the 24th I want to meet xeroc, cass, and pc to make an audio interview in Frankfurt.

The cost to go there + food would be nice to have. Vote: martin-38ptswarrior-raum and make it happen.

38PTSWarrior

Today I introduced to a man from the smartshop scene. He is crazy enough to put in an amount he can lose. Kung-Fu.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 02:26:21 pm by 38PTSWarrior »