Author Topic: What is the website countdown for?  (Read 6202 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Better.

I wish you had not changed the url's again, notably the download link http://bitshares.org/resources/downloads where /resources was added. All of the links pointing to the download page across the Internet are now broken, such as  facebook, social media, referrals, and third-party website links... I will hold off for a day or so before updating my 20+ links to that page in case you decide to remove the /resources part.

Will add rewrite to htaccess later on - have to sleep ...

Thanks, I figured you would do a redirect, but do you know if  /?AffiliateID would pass on through? I'll update mine to the new one anyway.

guess this doesn't matter...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline mint chocolate chip

Better.

I wish you had not changed the url's again, notably the download link http://bitshares.org/resources/downloads where /resources was added. All of the links pointing to the download page across the Internet are now broken, such as  facebook, social media, referrals, and third-party website links... I will hold off for a day or so before updating my 20+ links to that page in case you decide to remove the /resources part.

Thanks, I figured you would do a redirect, but do you know if  /?AffiliateID would pass on through? I'll update mine to the new one anyway. 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:33:01 am by bitsharesmarket »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Better.

Offline mitao

• View Profile

Online!

new site is online - also still work is in progress! We will add additional content continuously!

Hopefully, because bases on previous experience, current things got stale and never added new stuff.

Offline mint chocolate chip

Better.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Looks really, really good.. Excited to see what people will say :D

https://www.facebook.com/groups/459085124197658/?fref=nf

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
Online!

new site is online - also still work is in progress! We will add additional content continuously!

Great job to you and everyone else that contributed to the release.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Online!

+5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Online!

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 07:48:32 pm by cass »

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Apparently the old one had a negative response to it.
Yes, there is no point to the count down if its not counting down to anything.

I think a 'watch this space' message would suffice

Offline mitao

• View Profile
This is crap, if you are unable to do the job, find someone else. At least put the old one on. What is this stupid counting idea come from. Gosh...

lzr1900

The countdown is over.
Still nothing show up
if countdown is over,then show nothing,whats the point of the countdown?

I see 12 hours, 46 minutes remaining.

Curious. ::)

Offline robrigo

The countdown is over.
Still nothing show up

I see 12 hours, 46 minutes remaining.

lzr1900

The countdown is over.
Still nothing show up