Author Topic: bearsarm is ready to test!  (Read 4208 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
@jonasjia It is nice to see your offer! But you need to understand that any investor would want to see PROOF that you are legit and that your product and patent and your whole business actually exists.
i really didn't like the pattern of kickstarter ,there are many unreasonable demands such as i must be a american and have company in america and so on,what a international project should be like? yes, thats why i choose BTS,because it's really haven't national boundaries.
I was just about to suggest crowdfunding.
But since you will be accepting BITUSD and BitCNY, why don't you reach out to DACX they are the perfect platform for you.

If I'm not mistaken, they are planning on doing both equity and reward projects.
it can't be...when i click the publish button,it jumped to the head of same page,and there are no address or phone number in the "about us" section.
Sure the website is under construction.
You can contact @James in this forum.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13403.msg175229#msg175229
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
@jonasjia It is nice to see your offer! But you need to understand that any investor would want to see PROOF that you are legit and that your product and patent and your whole business actually exists.
i really didn't like the pattern of kickstarter ,there are many unreasonable demands such as i must be a american and have company in america and so on,what a international project should be like? yes, thats why i choose BTS,because it's really haven't national boundaries.
But since you will be accepting BITUSD and BitCNY, why don't you reach out to DACX they are the perfect platform for you.

If I'm not mistaken, they are planning on doing both equity and reward projects.
it can't be...when i click the publish button,it jumped to the head of same page,and there are no address or phone number in the "about us" section.
I think DACX is not ready ye entirely.
I would also suggest for you to get some legal advice.
DACX might be able to give some legal advice too...
yes but time are short,perhaps i can't wait DACX are ready,any way i will post here more reliable info about the project.
why would the time be so short? Time is never too short for legal advice and investor due diligence! 

Offline jonasjia

• View Profile

I think DACX is not ready ye entirely.
yes but time are short,perhaps i can't wait DACX are ready,any way i will post here more reliable info about the project.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

I think DACX is not ready yet entirely.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:18:35 pm by delulo »

Offline jonasjia

• View Profile

Offline jonasjia

• View Profile
No, can't read Chinese. But hey have a delegate explaining it in English:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13428.0

I think once they launch, they will have an English version to.

I'm not sure but maybe you'll be able to sell your asset with their crowdfunding platform.
thank you again friend:)
by the way i was amazed about vitality of chinese economy nowadays,there are many,many original project coming from chinese young people,you know in the past 20years i even don't dare to think it.

Offline graffenwalder

No, can't read Chinese. But hey have a delegate explaining it in English:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13428.0

I think once they launch, they will have an English version to.

I'm not sure but maybe you'll be able to sell your asset with their crowdfunding platform.

Offline jonasjia

• View Profile

sorry whats DACX?
A Crowdfunding platform, that uses the BTS blockchain, accepting BitCNY, BITUSD.....
http://www.dacx.com

can you read chinese or that platform is localized?

Offline jonasjia

• View Profile

sorry whats DACX?
A Crowdfunding platform, that uses the BTS blockchain, accepting BitCNY, BITUSD.....
beautiful ,thanks i will create a project on that platform,but the asset bearssuit still my first option.

Offline graffenwalder

sorry whats DACX?

Offline jonasjia

• View Profile

sorry whats DACX?

Offline graffenwalder

Offline jonasjia

• View Profile

Offline jonasjia

• View Profile

you are exactly right,so now you have known about me and the product, in a few days i will post here the movie of product test and patent number.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile