Author Topic: Hardware wallet  (Read 4921 times)

Offline robrigo

Agreed on the ability to hold any market issued BitAsset or UIA on the device.

Also the ability to vote with BTS stored on the device (cold storage voting should be in v0.6.0) would be great.

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
I bought TREZORs in the pre-sale. The project was greatly delayed, which was annoying, but eventually came through and I was pleased with the product.

However, when I purchased in the pre-sale. bitcoins were much higher lower than when the product was finally delivered. For this reason, I would suggest that if you do a pres-sale it should be in bitAssets.

+5%

Also is the intention to make the wallet as secure as trezor with bitasset capabilities?

Offline onceuponatime

I bought TREZORs in the pre-sale. The project was greatly delayed, which was annoying, but eventually came through and I was pleased with the product.

However, when I purchased in the pre-sale. bitcoins were much higher lower than when the product was finally delivered. For this reason, I would suggest that if you do a pres-sale it should be in bitAssets.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 08:35:12 pm by onceuponatime »

Offline fuzzy

Hi, I'm Jake and my company is Dawn.  We're going to make a BitShares hardware wallet.  Purchasers of this hardware wallet (like any purchaser of a Dawn product) will receive an ownership stake in Dawn and a kick-ass hardware wallet.  I'll be putting the Linux bitshares client onto the wallet.

I've also got to get Fenix's web site back up and chugging before I get too involved with this and can't give you fine people a link.  Please use this thread to feed me your suggestions for the wallet.  If anyone has ported the wallet to ARM, please do let me know :)

Best,

-Jake

A little trust goes a long way people.  These guys are the real deal help me help them...help you.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline faddat

• View Profile
  • BitShares: faddat
Hi, I'm Jake and my company is Dawn.  We're going to make a BitShares hardware wallet.  Purchasers of this hardware wallet (like any purchaser of a Dawn product) will receive an ownership stake in Dawn and a kick-ass hardware wallet.  I'll be putting the Linux bitshares client onto the wallet.

I've also got to get Fenix's web site back up and chugging before I get too involved with this and can't give you fine people a link.  Please use this thread to feed me your suggestions for the wallet.  If anyone has ported the wallet to ARM, please do let me know :)

Best,

-Jake