Author Topic: Change Client Avatar?  (Read 2083 times)

Tuck Fheman

I'm adding a twist to this thread ...

Why would my avatar in the client change on it's own after an upgrade?  This happened to me in v0.5.1.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13747.0

thanks!

Offline svk

Why would my avatar in the client change on it's own after an upgrade?  This happened to me in v0.5.1.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13747.0
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Tuck Fheman

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I think I know the answer to this question already, but I will ask anyway.

Is there a way to change your client avatar? I understand each one is unique and helps out with the security/verification of transactions, etc...but mine is kind of a fem-bot and I'm not really feeling it.

Any chance I could get one more like this?

8) We have to remember to have a little fun, even when big discussions/decisions are taking place  8)

Absolutely.  As soon as you have the necessary open source code developed we'll grab it!

:)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

TurkeyLeg

I think I know the answer to this question already, but I will ask anyway.

Is there a way to change your client avatar? I understand each one is unique and helps out with the security/verification of transactions, etc...but mine is kind of a fem-bot and I'm not really feeling it.

Any chance I could get one more like this?

8) We have to remember to have a little fun, even when big discussions/decisions are taking place  8)