Author Topic: [delegate.rgcrypto] Traffic Generation Machine Week 3 Report  (Read 2918 times)

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
We are on track to totally dominate that corner of the internet.

+5% +5% +5% +5% !

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Thank you, RGCrypto and congratulations on being a full-fledged delegate. Well deserved and much needed.

For those who haven't read through his weekly report yet, let me draw your attention to the following language he included: "Facebook...We are on track to totally dominate that corner of the internet."

Yes, you read that right. BitShares is already blowing away the competition, purely on the basis of RG's test ads, which he was running without a budget. What will happen when we have the new wallet and website and this guy WITH a budget?

If you have not yet voted for this delegate, as well as our other marketing delegates, then please add to their vote totals. They are loading their arsenal for when this client/website come online. They deserve a high delegate ranking and the job security to continue pouring their energy into promoting BitShares.

Not sure about you all, but I'm getting pretty damned excited about the potential outreach and growth these next few months.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 06:45:16 pm by donkeypong »

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Absolutely, how about Max Wright for BitShares Decentralized Exchange?

That would work out well with promoting the 101 book. We'll have to catch up with Max and see if he has the bandwidth / interest. I think that Stan would make a good speaker too, considering his ability to spin a yarn that's fun to read and informative.

Agreed!

I have to do some research to see how I can be of help.

Stan's writing is absolutely the best!!!!

But that doesn't necessarily mean that his spoken presentation is also. It may or may not be, i don't know.

Max's presentation is a known commodity, and Bytemaster's is getting better and better all the time.

Offline onceuponatime

That would work out well with promoting the 101 book. We'll have to catch up with Max and see if he has the bandwidth / interest. I think that Stan would make a good speaker too, considering his ability to spin a yarn that's fun to read and informative.

Stan's writing is absolutely the best!!!!

But that doesn't necessarily mean that his spoken presentation is also. It may or may not be, i don't know.

Max's presentation is a known commodity, and Bytemaster's is getting better and better all the time.

Offline robrigo

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

Offline robrigo

What do I need to do? Do I just get people to attend the event or is there a page I can send them to for our booth?

Attending the event would be key. BitShares has a featured speaker slot available if a developer or community member wants to go to bat at the conference. 15 minute long video. Worse case I can do it, but it would have more cred coming from a core dev / founder. I also plan to reach out to the other DAC teams (Music / Play) to see if they would be interested in a 15 minute slot; the organizer is open to interesting topics and I think having 3 speakers from "powered by BitShares" projects would be a solid move.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
What do I need to do? Do I just get people to attend the event or is there a page I can send them to for our booth?

Offline onceuponatime

Robrigo is thinking about setting up a bitshares booth at the cryptomoney virtual convention again this coming February 26/27

http://cryptomoneyexpo.com/expos/inv2/

If he does, do you think you would be able to funnel a lot of visitors to it? (I believe that visitor registration will be free).

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Hi everyone!
Thanks to all of you, I am now a full fledged delegate.

I know a lot of people want delegates to be as transparent as possible.
This is why I created my weekly report to keep you up to date.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to improve them.  :D

https://rgcrypto.wordpress.com/2015/01/26/delegate-report-january-18th-to-january-25th/