Author Topic: The official website of the countdown finished, but nothing happened  (Read 5353 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Yet another minor item:

the favicon is missing. You should use the BitShares logo just like the forum here does, imo.

done
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Thom

Yet another minor item:

the favicon is missing. You should use the BitShares logo just like the forum here does, imo.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

The only thing I've noticed so far is:

NOTE: Regardless of whether or not you chose to share your new account, your account will automatically and instantly registered on the blockchain.

a very minor grammatical error, as it should read: "...your account will automatically and instantly be registered on the blockchain. "

thx corrected!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
Is gold really $1667?  Is that a live price feed or just a example. 

Offline Thom

FANTASTIC CASS!!!

Dang you do great work!

The only thing I've noticed so far is:

NOTE: Regardless of whether or not you chose to share your new account, your account will automatically and instantly registered on the blockchain.

a very minor grammatical error, as it should read: "...your account will automatically and instantly be registered on the blockchain. "

Awesome work my friend, awesome!
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I don't know; those people in Seoul are online a LOT!  ;)

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
I can't see it yet.

I was just looking at Alexa.com

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bitshares.org

Apparently BitShares.org is the 6516th most popular site in South Korea and we get 29% of our visitors from there. That can't be right.

Offline LRENZ

• View Profile
  • BitShares: enz
Site looks fantastic!  Very good job! It honestly makes me want to buy even more BTS now ha This community is amazing, keep up the great work everyone!!
Revolution is inevitable.

Offline weryx

• View Profile

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
The website needs HTTPS ASAP.

Now the downloads are served from bitshares.org directly over HTTP (http://bitshares.org/resources/downloads). Before they were at least served via GitHub download links which used HTTPS. Please correct this since otherwise users are vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Is the site still going to show market charts from the internal exchange?

we'll add them soon - yes

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Is the site still going to show market charts from the internal exchange?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Even a countdown is not working properly, how can we expect a good site? Anyone else pissed?

Nope, not pissed at all. If anything I'm incredibly grateful that we have such dedicated, talented and hard-working individuals as cass who has been pulling insane hours to get the new site done for us.
+5% +5%

other companies worth $30m would usually have like 5 to 10 people dedicated to the page .. keep that in mind

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile