Author Topic: maybe 100% delegate should burn some progress on to the wall of delegate id  (Read 9300 times)

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Very sad to see that not even one delegate would like to respond. I hope they are as active as when they are asking for votes...

When a working client comes out, I will gladly do it.  It takes hours of wrestling with the client to do anything at all.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Very sad to see that not even one delegate would like to respond. I hope they are as active as when they are asking for votes...

I saw two respond in the thread and suggested there needed to be improvements for the burn to ensure proper identification. You might have missed them, but they are there. :)

Besides this, during the last Beyond Bitcoin meeting Friday this was discussed with BM. It was suggested a possible framework for reporting could be created to standardize it. Makes sense.

However, every project is different in the frequency of their updates. Do you really want daily updates that basically say.. debuged this, 50 lines of code today, did this, did that each day? For some progress might be measured in strategic meetings and events that span months. So while the framework would make total sense so that we can index and keep track of it all, the frequency would really depend on what it requires. I think it is fair to have the delegate from the start declare their planned update frequency. If this is found deficient then it can be brought up. If still not satisfactory then they start to lose votes obviously.

Just a few things to consider... transparency is a no brainer.. efficiently executing on how that is delivered without overburdening will take some finesse.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
visit bitsharestalk.org is so slow  make me mad. :'( :'( :'(

at least  delegate can  paste  the URL of their topic  on the wall

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline sudo

• View Profile

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I like this idea. Forum reports would be fine as well, we just need more transparency from our delegates across the board.

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
good idea.
and we have these delegates. it is reasonable to measure what they are doing. And hope some delegate will lead to do that, to compete some delegates out.

Offline sudo

• View Profile
This can be achieved once non-TITAN transactions are used and the owner of the balance_id that acutally spends the burn can be linked to an account (read: is the BTS address of the owner/signing key of a delegate)

blockchain_get_account_wall can show the signer
but GUI can't

maybe  GUI can  list two part or three column

the id owner himself
the  Non-anonymous
the Anonymous

>> help blockchain_get_account_wall

Usage:
blockchain_get_account_wall [account_name]                                                            returns all burn records associated with an account
returns all burn records associated with an account

Parameters:
  account_name (account_name, optional, defaults to ""): the name of the account to fetch the burn records for

Returns:
  burn_records

aliases: wall

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
This can be achieved once non-TITAN transactions are used and the owner of the balance_id that acutally spends the burn can be linked to an account (read: is the BTS address of the owner/signing key of a delegate)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
+5% +5% +5%

very good idea!!!
that ensures that these updates will never get lost (blockchain) and anybody can review them at any point in time very easy!
Simultaneously  anybody should copy/paste it to a personal progress/report thread on this forum for max exposure...
I like that idea too .. +5%

That way wall messages also function as a kind of contract :)

but how can we ensure that a message (about progress etc.) is not burned from a third-party/spammer instead the real owner of the delegate id?
I propose a future/option that allows us to make public the id that burned the message (example when we burn to our own account)...

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5% +5% +5%

very good idea!!!
that ensures that these updates will never get lost (blockchain) and anybody can review them at any point in time very easy!
Simultaneously  anybody should copy/paste it to a personal progress/report thread on this forum for max exposure...
I like that idea too .. +5%

That way wall messages also function as a kind of contract :)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
 +5% +5% +5%

very good idea!!!

Offline sudo

• View Profile
cost just 1bts one burn

来自我的 M812C 上的 Tapatalk

Offline cgafeng

BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376