Author Topic: Please consider voting down blackwavelabs  (Read 6740 times)

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Good work. Lets stay vigilant!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Congratulations, the system worked, and it only cost one week of pay. A company I worked for had a PhD new hire come in and work for a month or two before getting fired for not producing anything of value, and even worse, did things that needed to be undone.  Sounds like BitShares got off cheaply.
not only got off cheaply , got in is easy also ,  if a delegate was fired by btser , he also can gain vote by his contribution to been hired again

Yes this is true. Though I wonder how forgiving the community will be. I guess time will tell.. but I get a strong impression from the messages posted that this act will not be followed by any altruism unless there is a real 'my dog died' story to explain the vacuum that was left here.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Congratulations, the system worked, and it only cost one week of pay. A company I worked for had a PhD new hire come in and work for a month or two before getting fired for not producing anything of value, and even worse, did things that needed to be undone.  Sounds like BitShares got off cheaply.
not only got off cheaply , got in is easy also ,  if a delegate was fired by btser , he also can gain vote by his contribution to been hired again
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
for all 100% delegates, please update  more offen
especially at this hard time

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline ag

• View Profile
delegate registration fee is good measure. +5%. what if it took a year to remove a delegate lol. that would be painful. anyways our voting system will just get better. I have confidence. it's an interesting experiment in progress.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I think it's an "iffy" proposition to vote in a delegate whose mission is just to develop one piece of interface technology as a small part of their overall work. For my vote, I want to see that person (or those people) firmly committed to BitShares rather than having a half-baked commitment. I was not convinced (from their own postings) this delegate really believed or wanted this to succeed; certainly they had other interests and commitments. Until the whole voting thing is more nimble and we can make quick changes/substitutions in a less clunky fashion, then I will refrain from voting for anyone who isn't 100% committed to BitShares.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
It seems we made a history record of BTS, the first fired delegate.

If blackwavelabs really make something meaningful to BTS in future, I will be happy to donate to them. However, a delegate has to obey the rule of DPOS, which is the core spirit of BTS
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Tuck Fheman

Offline tinker

so we should use vote properly before and after the delegates stand out for a position.

Offline onceuponatime

I don't understand why this guy can be a 100% delegate so easy, and keep in the position so long without any response.
we should  vote more carefully
I wish this would not happen again
so depressed

Luckily they only made ~20k BTS off their delegate when you factor in the cost of registration. But I fully agree with you; we must be more vigilant with our votes!

It's not completely cut and dried. They said they were going to go ahead with what they were developing, which would have been/is going to be useful for us, whether or not we elected them as a delegate. They just said that the income from a delegate position would enable them to pay for more talent to be put on the development.

And they had more or less given up on getting elected and withdrawn from posting here after a rather scathing assessment of our attitude. But they were then surprised to be actually elected in after having withdrawn. They even missed their  first blocks because of that.

Offline robrigo

I don't understand why this guy can be a 100% delegate so easy, and keep in the position so long without any response.
we should  vote more carefully
I wish this would not happen again
so depressed

Luckily they only made ~20k BTS off their delegate when you factor in the cost of registration. But I fully agree with you; we must be more vigilant with our votes!

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline 时光旅行机