Author Topic: [BUNKER NEWS] -- It's BitAwesome!  (Read 6174 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Since this is where bunker news is happening.. had to mention the new thread started!

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15816.0.html <<< Find out about BunkerShares!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

The entrance and the trees around it. The sky. The kitchen and the electricity generators. Maybe the house you live in, the boss house. Maybe a map and then zoom in, like they do it in tv. Am looking forward to see it!
Heck yeh.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

We are recording video clips at the bunker today for a video production.

What kind of things would you like for us to +5% include in the video?

Focus on what makes it a fortress.  That can be used to project settee and also to tie into the "from war to peace" theme.

Well.. I did mention the fact that you could plop an entire cargo container ship on top of the bunker and it would handle it just fine. Any other building or data center it would crush like a tin can. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The entrance and the trees around it. The sky. The kitchen and the electricity generators. Maybe the house you live in, the boss house. Maybe a map and then zoom in, like they do it in tv. Am looking forward to see it!

We don't really have trees around it... its mostly cleared right next to the airport. Yes, we have a private airport right next to the bunker we can use for both shipping and receiving complete with full customs clearance service. We still have Hercules carriers land there from time to time.

We did to the kitchen and the generators! The house I live in? I am guessing maybe you mean the room, but I don't have one. Humm.. we could do something with google maps maybe to zoom into our location. Neat idea... but from the maps we just look like a big patch of grass. :)

We spent so many hours doing takes today, I just hope we got good clips we can use.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

Offline fuzzy

What kind of things would you like for us to +5% include in the video?

Focus on what makes it a fortress.  That can be used to project settee and also to tie into the "from war to peace" theme.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

What kind of things would you like for us to include in the video?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I thought it was a fascinating presentation on mumble and a really exciting project.  I'll be watching this.

+5%

Yeah really interesting stuff DataSecurityNode, thanks for taking the time to give us an overview on mumble.

Thank YOU! Was looking for ideas and feedback and I got exactly what I was looking for.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline edilliam

I thought it was a fascinating presentation on mumble and a really exciting project.  I'll be watching this.

+5%

Yeah really interesting stuff DataSecurityNode, thanks for taking the time to give us an overview on mumble.

Offline matt608

• View Profile

BunkerShares on Beyond BitCoin

Today in Beyond BitCoin in the after-hangout we presented an idea to get feedback from BitShares members on.

We presented the idea as it developed over the past week and sought out feedback from the community to see what people thought.

Want everyone know I listened intently to all your responses. Thank you all so much!  +5%

I was also happy to discover Brent.Allsop Canonizer as a potential social consensus platform to utilize for the BunkerShares idea.

In the near future you are likely to hear more from us on this.

In the mean time if anybody would like to become involved with this, you are welcome to contact me to discuss.

Have a great day!

Jonathan
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

As for a visit to cb, it is hard to beat a trip around the Cabot Trail. I would recommend waiting for October though for the colours.

I was just thinking... 2 Nova Scotians into bts. That is 1/450,000. If worldwide adoption was 1/450,000 there would be 15,500 bts users, which is way more than the 6000ish there is now. We are way above average!

Guess we are not so backwoods afterall huh!  :D

After our media campaign working with bitshares though, that average is going to change dramatically.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Hey if you are burning waste oil then you might want to look into onc in mulgrave. My info is a few years old but I know they used to supply metro transit with fish oil, but it didn't work out in the winter. As far as I know st.fx still powers their boiler with it. I know lots of people heat their house with it (0.25/liter for employees).

I know it used to be a big burden for them to get rid of the stuff. They are under new management now so maybe that is old news.

Yeah all of our supply is coming from all over the Atlantic region. We aren't getting into the waste oil racket though. We are just working with the ones who have already dominated it.  ;D
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+5% And thanks for mining at minebitshares

BM said in mumble that minebitshares will have 5% additional profit to miners and will pay in bitUSD, when this be available?

Soon as they switch to bitUSD BM said he would activate the  +5% then.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline chewchew

• View Profile
As for a visit to cb, it is hard to beat a trip around the Cabot Trail. I would recommend waiting for October though for the colours.

I was just thinking... 2 Nova Scotians into bts. That is 1/450,000. If worldwide adoption was 1/450,000 there would be 15,500 bts users, which is way more than the 6000ish there is now. We are way above average!