Author Topic: Your Favorite ByteMaster Blog Posts?  (Read 3671 times)

Offline fuzzy

Is-Fractional-Reserve-Banking-a-Ponzi-Scheme

These ones are my favorite---because they help us connect with the audience who doesn't yet understand cryptocurrency but understands that they are being screwed by the current system.  This is a great primer for people who are looking for alternatives, while also enabling them to later use the site as a resource for legitimate investments in cryptocurrency that are not outright scams or that could hurt them. 

I would prefer to see BM start focusing on technologies he finds promising so we can start using the blog posts to make connections.  I know for a fact that if I could go to a certain coin's community and "sharedrop" a positive review on their technology along with the audio-format version, that it would be far more likely that we could bring them in as guest speakers for hangouts, and get them interested in possibly adopting DPoS or finding ways to add new protocol layers to it when needed. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

All of the ones where he didnt bash any competitors. :)

Though I think we should always be open about how we feel when there are competitors who could potentially hurt investors (was it wrong for people to warn about 2008? Mt Gox?), I do also agree that the majority of our time should be spent focusing on how we can change the world with this technology.  I am going to begin looking at those blog entries more and more. 

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
All of the ones where he didnt bash any competitors. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Helikopterben

• View Profile
Is-Fractional-Reserve-Banking-a-Ponzi-Scheme

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
They are all pretty good... some of the earlier ones were gold.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline bobmaloney

Hawt

Sent from the tiny wrinkles in my brain via mind bullets!

"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline fuzzy

Offline bobmaloney

Plus 5
I hope you are planning on making podcasts of them with that slow, sexy voice.  :P
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
I hope you are planning on making podcasts of them with that slow, sexy voice.  :P
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline fuzzy

BOOM headshot 2: Use Gold and Silver with BitShares to bypass Fiat Regulations

This one was very interesting to me, but I wasn't sure if it could be considered "advice" that might turn out to cause problems for BM.  I want to try to help AND protect at the same time...if that makes sense.

http://bytemaster.bitshares.org/article/2015/01/15/Is-Fractional-Reserve-Banking-a-Ponzi-Scheme/

Which are the top 5 in the terms of views?

Good point on the ones in terms of views.  I just wonder if people think of any of them as hidden gems that are underseen :)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 12:13:51 am by fuzzy »

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
BOOM headshot 1: The Worlds First Decentalized Exchange

BOOM headshot 2: Use Gold and Silver with BitShares to bypass Fiat Regulations

Technical stuff is great always, but these two are just killing it :D

Although, in the name of Science I defer to articles with most hits.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 10:40:18 pm by CLains »

Offline davidpbrown

Perhaps consider what look to be a couple of interesting sets, from results in Google:

For the url: https://www.google.co.uk/#q=bytemaster.bitshares.org%2Farticle%2F

For links to the url: https://www.google.co.uk/#q=links:bytemaster.bitshares.org%2Farticle%2F
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc