Author Topic: Proposal 38PTSWarrior  (Read 3034 times)

38PTSWarrior

Now I want to make the health insurance dac! lol
Because I have tooth pain and no insurance I could be the first case.
The users have to make a video of their problem, showing the bill of the doctor. Someone wants to make that with me? Am I insane now? muhahaha

I see merivercap teamed up with CCEDK and that's good because ronny is a powerful wizard.

OK I got it now. I am the boss of my company right? So I want to employ someone. I have no money so I give shares to everyone who works. Everyone will earn the same. I want someone who likes that the toilet lady gets the same like the boss. This creates a good vibe among all people and good team spirit.

Come and join the Chateaux, together we can reach our goal!

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Cube:
I thought about a phone help line. There I would take the call and forward it through a chat to knowledgable people. Imagine this to be the first fun help line compared to traditional ones.
I think that it would be good to give the caller a good feeling by someone who has no stress, maybe leave his email and later get an answer email.

Yes, it can be a phone help line, chat help line or even a ticket-based help.  You can forward to someone who can do the job and you can join in and learn the skill while this someone is helping the user.  Soon, you would be able to perform the help on your own.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

38PTSWarrior

I think there is a good demand for basic customer technical support.

You can learn the skill and provide technical support.  When you show to the community that you are capable of providing such services, you can put up a proposal.
lil_jay:
I tried that but I want to do something which I can do on my own.

Cube:
I thought about a phone help line. There I would take the call and forward it through a chat to knowledgable people. Imagine this to be the first fun help line compared to traditional ones.
I think that it would be good to give the caller a good feeling by someone who has no stress, maybe leave his email and later get an answer email.

So I could live in a treehouse in south america with satellite bowl and puff away while doing good work.

fav: I want that this worker will be open for suggestions by the people, what they liked and want now.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 04:20:53 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
just go ahead and make a proper proposal and add a worker. stakeholders will vote for or against you. no need to debate on yes or no

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Maybe you can find a developer who would be willing to learn the bts code and create improvements for the ecosytem, so that CNX doesn't have a monopoly on all changes.  I would vote for any reasonable proposal from you/them just to promote some competition.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
I think there is a good demand for basic customer technical support.

You can learn the skill and provide technical support.  When you show to the community that you are capable of providing such services, you can put up a proposal. 
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

38PTSWarrior

Please stay out of this thread abit.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Oh, you mean something like this post https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20144.0.html ?
Maybe make a list of what you can do first? then the community may able to help.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

38PTSWarrior

No it isn't. Otherwise I would have made a different thread about a different topic.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Maybe the referral/affiliation program is better for you? See https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19726.0.html
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

38PTSWarrior

Do you want me to be a worker? If yes, what would you like me to do?