Author Topic: Bitshares Killer App Delegate: Sollywood.Sollars-com [Rank: #83]  (Read 28259 times)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

UPDATE

Hello All,

It is unfortunate that my delegate has been voted out. I am still very much working hard on this project.

The interviews have been shot. One more day of b-roll before the first few episodes can be released. I can assure you this project is still on and it is still very much going. Just takes time as I have to do most of these things myself. But I've been making great use of the delegate funds and shout out to DataSecurityNode for helping with that  :D

Just to update everyone the documentary has been turned into a mini series. So instead of a 3-part documentary it is now a mini series of many episodes about 2-4 minutes each. This is to keep an audience engaged longer and also to utilize Facebook and Twitter Ads to spread the word when the time is right. Its the thing to do nowadays.

For your enjoyment I have included a partially completed episode in this update that is currently being edited. Keep in mind IT IS NO WHERE NEAR DONE! But its one of the episodes in this series that will air down the line. Heavy animation and sound effects still need to be added but the general reason of posting this is to show the quality of what will be presented when we start to launch this series and get the word out that Cable is being changed with some $ense  ;) It is also to show how the MESSAGE is clear for a younger generational audience and how we will appeal to their style of engagement online (the message will be even clearer when all the animation for illustration is added). You can view it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy6NYRqAhmE&feature=youtu.be

This is the episode to air right before the Bitshares episode (which I am collaborating with the Scape Brothers/Fuzzy to complete)

Finally as I stated in in the July Newsletter update as soon as a couple of episodes are completed and ready to air I will be proposing a detailed Stakeholder proposal on the way the community should come behind this project and its kickstarter going forward. This is financially, technical and marketing wise.

The pre campaign and how we push and market it out to the mainstream audience BEFORE the actual kickstarter is still VERY crucial to its success. If we can get the marketing right then we cannot lose with this. But we have to get the pre-campaign right as a community.

It would be great and I would very much appreciate it if my delegate were voted back in as this project is being done and everything I stated in July is still taking place now. I would implore those with sensible minds to see what is being create here and not cut it short.

I apologize for not doing an August update sooner that is my fault and I take full responsibility for my actions. Now I am simply asking based on what has been shown to be given the chance to finish this project with Bitshares. There's a lot of magic about to happen! Thank you to the Bitshares community for your patience. We are almost there! I promise  ;D
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

@SolomonSollarsNSense: Congratulations on one month as a 100% delegate. Feels like a great opportunity to provide the community with a status update on your progress, problems and plans.
Respectfully as always,
Fox

No worries Fox! Glad too  :)

UPDATE

As of now the script for the 3 part documentary was completed yesterday with dates to start shooting beginning the second week of July [specifically the 7th, 8th and 9th] My crew and I will be shooting the interview portion of the documentary and leaving B-Roll to other dates in July. Always, first thing first, is getting coverage of the story (interview) which can be inter-spliced with animations, pics, on-set footage, found footage etc etc. My DP and I settled on the Canon C100 with Cine primes & rockinon lenses [translation = this will look rock solid.]

Fuzzy should be posting my Hangout with my write up article soon so people can get an idea of the script. Part 3 of the official script has a section specifically for introducing the Bitshares community to a mainstream audience. This section will also be showcased as a standalone video for the KickStarter page [which will also have a Bitshares section].

Putting my marketing hat on, the goal here is to create the perception that WE as an open source community are behind this American entrepreneur (me) in building and developing this digital currency (UIA) and its content platform (the Cable replacing product the target market (millennials) will now know they should be demanding). Should the kickstarter campaign be successful WE as a community will be perceived as the ones in charge of actually creating the product with the money raised (raising part of seed round).

But before I get ahead of myself nothing gets done though without the content I'm creating first.

My plan going forward is to finish shooting the script in July and create a detailed Stakeholder proposal on the way the community should come behind this project and its kickstarter going forward. This is financially, technical and marketing wise. The pre campaign and how we push and market it out to the mainstream audience BEFORE the actual kickstarter will be crucial to its success. If we can get the marketing right then we cannot lose with this. But we have to get the pre-campaign right as a community. Stay tuned!

« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 04:36:49 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline Fox

@SolomonSollarsNSense: Congratulations on one month as a 100% delegate. Feels like a great opportunity to provide the community with a status update on your progress, problems and plans.
Respectfully as always,
Fox
Witness: fox

Heads up, Solly:

PopChest Creates Bitcoin Micropayment Wall for Video Content Creators

http://digitalmoneytimes.com/crypto-news/popchest-creates-bitcoin-micropayment-wall-for-video-content-creators/

Thanks Onceuponatime!

No worries. Competition is good. Just remember delivery and success is more than just a product. Its the difference between Facebook and Friendster. Its the difference between Gold ecomonics and Stable economics. Its the difference between Bitcoin and Bitshares. I'm connected with the right community. Are they? I guess we will see  ;D

Congrats Solly!

P.S. Have you checked out https://streamium.io/app/#/provider ?  I have a feeling this could be something useful for your projects.

Awesome! Thanks Pheonike! Checked them out. Great brand. And it could be a really good niche. Although in my opinion what they are doing is a feature not a start up. Will be interesting to see how they expand especially since they are using the back end of unstable economics (Bitcoin) as the monetary unit. Of course there will soon be the option of Sollars and $ense  ;D

Either way collaboration may be possible in the future. Good post.

Congrats bro you got it ! Good luck with deployment

Thank you broski! ( Broski = a term of endearment and brotherly love (in Chicago and the Greater America))

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
Congrats bro you got it ! Good luck with deployment

New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline Pheonike

Congrats Solly!

P.S. Have you checked out https://streamium.io/app/#/provider ?  I have a feeling this could be something useful for your projects.

+5% +5% +5%  :D

Is it strange that I feel like I just won an Oscar?

I truly appreciate all who voted for this delegate. You will not regret it! It's time to move forward with the "Powered by Bitshares" message. The world is waiting, and I'm here to tell it with New Money.

Mark my words. The summer  and beyond is ours. This KickStarter and CrowdSale will be successful. Bitcoin is begging for a successor. No #2. Let's take the crown with real utility for the People. Cheers!

Haha! Awesome!

Real utility always trumps speculative value. So it is go time!

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

I truly appreciate all who voted for this delegate. You will not regret it! It's time to move forward with the "Powered by Bitshares" message. The world is waiting, and I'm here to tell it with New Money.

Mark my words. The summer  and beyond is ours. This KickStarter and CrowdSale will be successful. Bitcoin is begging for a successor. No #2. Let's take the crown with real utility for the People. Cheers!

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
 +5% +5% +5%

Congrats !  You are in!
Let's produce some blocks. Check your server  ;)

38PTSWarrior

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Dang I was coming here to be the first!

Well at least I can say.. let me be the first TO CONGRATULATE YOU! :)

Time to see more of that video magic now!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+