Author Topic: Bitshares Killer App Delegate: Sollywood.Sollars-com [Rank: #83]  (Read 28544 times)

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

voted and added you to my slate :)

Awesome! Thanks Wackou. I appreciate your support  :D
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline wackou

Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Bump.

For those who have not voted. Makes sure to do so. Thanks in advance  ;D
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

the guy with the sunglasses is hilarious. cool, funny video  +5% loved the atmosphere

Oh you think he's hilarious? As the kids say these days "You aint seen nothin yet"  8)

He's got more than just that. Talked pure gold for 5 straight minutes. Him and the guy who was talking about Freedom Dollars LOL

Surprisingly we talked to a lot of women too  ;D

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
the guy with the sunglasses is hilarious. cool, funny video  +5% loved the atmosphere
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 09:40:49 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

nice video already retweeted it :D

Thanks Shentist  :) It was just a test for us. You should see some of the answers we got. Pure GOLD! But we are going to save it for the crowdsale campaign.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Hello Everyone,

Wanted to update you all with a test piece I made over the weekend with a colleague of mine. We went out on LaSalle (the street you see in the Dark Knight) and started asking people what they would name their own currency. You can check out what we quickly put together here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpxFD38o45I

We had a lot of fun doing it and got some awesome answers from various demographics. Many of the answers we got did not make this cut but they will definitely be in the New Money documentary series we put together later during the kickstarter campaign.

Second Update:

We are in position 129. Remember to reach out to your representatives in Virginia and China. Right now we have 3 percent of the vote. We need to get to over 9 percent to be in the top 101 spot. I hope what I have shown so far is more than enough evidence of  what I can do and what's to come. Thank you in advance and cheers to the future  :D

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo

Just to let you know that you've got my vote Solly.

I appreciate all that you are doing.

I knew that before you knew that  :D Thanks onceuponatime

I would just like to say that *I* voted for Sollywood.sollars-.com BEFORE it was cool!

+5%

Haha! True story  8)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I would just like to say that *I* voted for Sollywood.sollars-.com BEFORE it was cool!

+5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline onceuponatime

Just to let you know that you've got my vote Solly.

I appreciate all that you are doing.