Author Topic: MineBitShares Reloaded – We’re Hiring  (Read 2003 times)

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
Thanks iHashFury and VoR0220 for putting yourselves forward...

Developing the pool website/app such that it's comparable at least to other multi-pools.  i.e. Charts, reporting, user stats, mining functionality, etc.  is the area that would best help in the short term.

I'm working intensely to update and test the pool code to support BitUSD for launching this weekend. Once things have calmed down and we're operating on BitUSD I'll reach out to see who can best assist.

iHashFury

I would be happy to help with the VPS/AWS/linux side of things and managing the operation of the pool.

Offline VoR0220

I'm interested. Please tell me more of how this works and what exactly we are doing.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
would you be willing to share some plans of what exactly an employee would do for you?

Yes of course... There are two key functions...

Developing the pool website/app such that it's comparable at least to other multi-pools.  i.e. Charts, reporting, user stats, mining functionality, etc. This is both front-end web development and backend code.

And, managing the operation of the pool - Adding new POW coins, fixing POW coin daemon issues, monitoring logs, initiating exchange transfers and payouts. As the pool scales and payouts reach 1,000's BitUSD per day this becomes more and more important.

If a single person can do both then great, but it's not necessary...

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
would you be willing to share some plans of what exactly an employee would do for you?

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
Are you a talented tech with a passion for BitShares that loves a challenge?

Would you like to be directly responsible for bringing hundreds, possibly thousands of new crypto-enthusiasts into the BitShares ecosystem?

You would be helping develop THE most profitable multipool in existence, with hundreds of concurrent users from around the globe, processing 1000’s in BitUSD daily.

Ideally you would have some of the following skills: bootstrap/javascript/node.js/redis/nomp/python/AWS/linux and have an understanding of crypto mining and bitshares api/client functionality.

If this sounds like you, reply in the thread or drop me a pm with how you can help.

For more info on bytemasters and the community’s plans for MineBitShares listen to this weeks Beyond Bitcoin hangout (@ 37 min) (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13860.0) and check out the pool’s thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6236.msg180213#msg180213