Author Topic: Is this build error a problem?  (Read 1456 times)

38PTSWarrior

Offline vikram

Not a problem. Accidentally let this slip in to the official release tag; it's been fixed for a while on all other branches.

To build only the CLI client you can always do "make bitshares_client" or "make devshares_client".

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
I don't know why the build for multest failed (it compiled fine for me on both the bts/0.5.3 tag and the various latest commits of the devshares branch over the past week) but it should not affect the client if the rest compiled properly. The last things that get built at the end of the make command are a bunch of test programs that are stored in the tests/ directory within your build folder. You don't need them for the client to function.

38PTSWarrior

Someone said in another thread that his client works stable with these errors.

38PTSWarrior

tests/drltc_tests/fc_math/CMakeFiles/multest.dir/build.make:54: recipe for target 'tests/drltc_tests/fc_math/CMakeFiles/multest.dir/multest.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [tests/drltc_tests/fc_math/CMakeFiles/multest.dir/multest.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:2424: recipe for target 'tests/drltc_tests/fc_math/CMakeFiles/multest.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [tests/drltc_tests/fc_math/CMakeFiles/multest.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:72: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2