Author Topic: we have 27 100% pay delegate , why the price of bts also drop compare with BTC?  (Read 3442 times)

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Everyone is praying that a 1.0 release is going to reverse a crumbling bitshares share price... ask yourself, what happens if the price doesn't lift after the release?  Most likely the 1.0 release is already baked into the price... Markets are discounting mechanisms

Our share price isn't crumbling. It fell as a result of dilution being priced in and has since maintained a fairly stable BTC value, only declining recently vs. BTC on their Coinbase, US exchange announcement.

If they give a specific release date it's likely a lot of the gains will be made leading up to it but generally strong crypto development news is greeted with significant gains.

Looking at last year, we all knew BitAssets were coming but BTSX stayed under $20 million and then gained 500% in a week leading up to and on the back of the BitAsset release.

This isn't as big as that but a lot of positive developments should hopefully be coming together and I expect a decent price increase as a result. How much we hold and where we go from there will be based on the perception of how much BitAssets are being used, adopted & growing.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Everyone is praying that a 1.0 release is going to reverse a crumbling bitshares share price... ask yourself, what happens if the price doesn't lift after the release?  Most likely the 1.0 release is already baked into the price... Markets are discounting mechanisms

I dont think its baked in because there are probably a lot of people out there who are worried that it will never happen at all.  We have had plenty of empty promises in the past and it could just be more empty promises. 

That said, I dont know that price will actually go up after release.  I just think the price will probably completely collapse if the release doesnt happen soon. 

Dev's need to realize that the life of their project is in their hand right now and that they have a short window to get a product out or its going to die.  Instead they seem to spend their time coming up with new ideas for new features like gambling they can spend time on that are not the most pressing need right now, and will piss off the chinese community.

I mean, Bytemaster already almost killed bitshares by coming up with an idea for how Vote was going to be amazing and it would completely murder BTS. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Price swings in the market and be irrational at times and disconnected from the reality of the situation. Short term price swings are controlled by traders.  We will position ourselves well in the long term.

Some traders have been holding BTS down during the recent bitcoin rally, dropping it from 5500 to the lower 4000s. 
Possibly people dumping the shares they got form the vesting PTS/DNS/etc.

We have some things happening behind the scenes but they havent caught on yet to the point that lots of new investors are buying BTS, and htat is what is going to need to happen before the price goes up again. 

Also, the stable client, light client, etc have just been delayed and delayed, and it makes us look incompetent, like people who just over promise and underdeliver.  Whales are not going to want to invest a lot of money on the empty promises we have been given for months.  I dont think BTS will be able to go up until the release version happens.  We need it desperately and are running out of time.

Agreed. Time is of the essence.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Price swings in the market and be irrational at times and disconnected from the reality of the situation. Short term price swings are controlled by traders.  We will position ourselves well in the long term.

Some traders have been holding BTS down during the recent bitcoin rally, dropping it from 5500 to the lower 4000s. 
Possibly people dumping the shares they got form the vesting PTS/DNS/etc.

We have some things happening behind the scenes but they havent caught on yet to the point that lots of new investors are buying BTS, and htat is what is going to need to happen before the price goes up again. 

Also, the stable client, light client, etc have just been delayed and delayed, and it makes us look incompetent, like people who just over promise and underdeliver.  Whales are not going to want to invest a lot of money on the empty promises we have been given for months.  I dont think BTS will be able to go up until the release version happens.  We need it desperately and are running out of time.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Market pegged asset use is starting to increase.  Look at gold, silver and btc marketcap, they are growing.  Account numbers are increasing slightly over the low in November.  That rate will only increase as marketing initiatives get into gear.  Marketing from the marketing delegates has only just begun.

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
101 100% delegates are already priced in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
there are only 101 delegates , I think 20-30 100% pay delegates is the max quantity that I can support,

if we would have 101 100% delegates and all would bring more value then they cost... i would vote for all 101 ... just said
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fuzzy

Bitcoin is the market leader.

I think they had $300 million of VC investment in 2014 that's equal to >10 000 delegates at the current rate.
There are also many businesses that develop products and services for Bitcoin to tap that market again equal to hundreds of paid delegates.
The mainstream media around the world covers Bitcoin which has immense value too.

We will rise and may even surpass Bitcoin in the next two years but looking at the fact that the market leader has no delegates and that we have 27, misses the big picture I think.

Good points...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Bitcoin is the market leader.

I think they had $300 million of VC investment in 2014 that's equal to >10 000 delegates at the current rate.
There are also many businesses that develop products and services for Bitcoin to tap that market again equal to hundreds of paid delegates.
The mainstream media around the world covers Bitcoin which has immense value too.

We will rise and may even surpass Bitcoin in the next two years but looking at the fact that the market leader has no delegates and that we have 27, misses the big picture I think.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
 there are only 101 delegates , I think 20-30 100% pay delegates is the max quantity that I can support, 
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Give me one 100% and I'll show you some color see see .  :P

Run for one crazy!  You do enough work that I am sure you could probably get voted in.

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fuzzy

Run for one crazy!  You do enough work that I am sure you could probably get voted in.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.