Author Topic: Marketplace within the GUI?  (Read 972 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I think these should be seperate webapps.. It all depends if ghe blockchain will support items on a marketplace or not. Also with profile info and social login it becomes more than just a marketplace.. Think of facebook + overstock
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline davidpbrown

Has there been any thought given to having a marketplace in the GUI? I wonder that could give users immediate reason to spend their BTS;bitUSD;etc, beyond the current options to 'just' play with it and would save users having to action another step finding somewhere that does accept they BTS+. I wonder it might be simple for the GUI to become also a portal to a BTS delegate marketplace website, that could also be available as normal on the web. Perhaps there's a security risk but something built for ebay-like options to buy and sell products where BTS and bitUSD are dominant might help encourage turnover, even if it never became ebay itself. Alt would be pointers to places that do accept BTS+. If you put both the balance and a product in front of the user, then perhaps impulse will drive them where otherwise it would not?
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc