Author Topic: Question for James Gong and the community  (Read 1178 times)

Offline fuzzy

BM cryptically mentioned that he had put in place a financial arrangement whereby core-devs could continue their work independent of the current low rate of delegate pay.

Would it be reasonable to speculate that this agreement is linked to the new PR initiative in some way?

The announcement written by James Gong (aka. Baozou), but posted by Bytemaster to his personal blog reads very much like a contract with it's bulleted list of performance conditions and use of legalese.

Note, that I am somewhat sympathetic to the Chinese position in this story since I'm not certain their interests were adequately represented in the past.

It would be reasonable to speculate but none of us really honestly know so it would be speculation in its purest form. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

julian1

BM cryptically mentioned that he had put in place a financial arrangement whereby core-devs could continue their work independent of the current low rate of delegate pay.

Would it be reasonable to speculate that this agreement is linked to the new PR initiative in some way?

The announcement written by James Gong (aka. Baozou), but posted by Bytemaster to his personal blog reads very much like a contract with it's bulleted list of performance conditions and use of legalese.

Note, that I am somewhat sympathetic to the Chinese position in this story since I'm not certain their interests were adequately represented in the past.