Author Topic: [ANN] Metaexchange.info bitBTC gateway, soft launch  (Read 14392 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I hope you add bitUSD and NoteUSD once Bitshares Music is ready.

we will work on both!

right now, it would be great if some more people are trying and give us more feedback. did anything got right, do you miss some kind of information etc.

thanks a lot!
Why is the bitBTC -> BTC rate higher than the other way round?
Woudn't it make more 'sense' marketing-wise to flip that rates?

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

we will work on both!

right now, it would be great if some more people are trying and give us more feedback. did anything got right, do you miss some kind of information etc.

thanks a lot!

Offline joele

• View Profile

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Valentine is working on getting the shapeshift API in the full node, afaik.

You could copy theirs to make it as simple as possible to also just add metaexchange through the same calls.

https://shapeshift.io/api.html

It would be sweet if the you say to the wallet you want to, say, send bitBTC as BTC, and then the wallet automatically gets the rates from every gateway you have indicated you trust through "gateway.com/rate/bitbtc_btc", and then returns those that support it in an ordered list with price and send limits.

Perhaps in the long run its better to have the rate and limit requests be combined, because when markets are efficient every bridge will be able to offer to exchange any amount, but the spread will increase as you need to send a bigger amount.

Offline fuzzy

Well done!!  +5%

What are plans for this platform going forward?

How can we take advantage of having our own in-house shapeshift?

The first thing we want to do is add the other bitAssets, the API and to raise our transaction limits and then we can starting thinking about the next phase for the project.

We would love to be included in the bitshares wallet and are more than happy to do whatever it takes to make this happen.

Any confirmation if this will be included in the BitShares wallet?

Not as i know, but maybe fuzzy can ask this on the mumble session to bytemaster. what is the easiest way to integrate this service directly into the client. Paul is working on API so in theory it is absolutly possible.

I'll ask on the next hangout.  No issues there.  Good work thus far guys.  I'm looking forward to seeing the final product!
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
Well done!!  +5%

The first thing we want to do is add the other bitAssets, the API and to raise our transaction limits and then we can starting thinking about the next phase for the project.

We would love to be included in the bitshares wallet and are more than happy to do whatever it takes to make this happen.

Not as i know, but maybe fuzzy can ask this on the mumble session to bytemaster. what is the easiest way to integrate this service directly into the client. Paul is working on API so in theory it is absolutly possible.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
do you have any logo or someting out there!? IF, could you pls send it to me!?

I'm preparing deposit/withdraw yet! It would cool if i could get the chance to include you logo as well!

no, we have no logo at this point in time, if you have suggestions we are open to take it :D

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
Well done!!  +5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
do you have any logo or someting out there!? IF, could you pls send it to me!?

I'm preparing deposit/withdraw yet! It would cool if i could get the chance to include you logo as well!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

+5% Great job. Very smooth.

Question : will we ever be able to process credit cards > BitAssets using this?  We need a way to convert fiat.

Offline spartako

• View Profile
The error should now be fixed, feel free to try again :)

Tried again:
https://blockchain.info/tx/79d5fba84a286982025c351eed17cf7cdb47a1b6e7106a3011659b1b0a4f5bfa

It works:
Code: [Select]
2015-02-04T14:02:40 1702144   metaexchangebtc     fabiux              0.00099500 BTC                                                      0.10000 BTS         43d3955d

Great work!!!
 +5%
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline monsterer

The error should now be fixed, feel free to try again :)
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline spartako

• View Profile

Sorry about that - it seems your deposit was refunded due to an internal error: https://blockchain.info/tx/1e2baa981784a8557574eb6ae414af37cb2608038fe2540c48ce30d318f890ea

I'm looking into the problem now :)

I have closed my btc wallet so I haven't noticed the refund ;)

Thanks!!
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline monsterer

I tried the service Btc -> BitBtc but until now I haven't recieved any bitBtc (no problem, it was only 1mBtc but it is good for testing).

This is the transaction (now has 7 confirmation):
https://blockchain.info/tx/ed935e1e2dcda8c5996521f6c2c1f0b2383a1af0446779be7beb37dd951ce8eb
The btc address is 134YyqcrfDNabsVnS5SoKMTvJHjEjtVcZP
The username in bts blockchain is: fabiux

I tried also wallet_rescan_blockchain with no luck.

Tip: It could be useful having a page  so I could track the bitcoin transaction and bts id transaction when it is available.

Thanks!

Sorry about that - it seems your deposit was refunded due to an internal error: https://blockchain.info/tx/1e2baa981784a8557574eb6ae414af37cb2608038fe2540c48ce30d318f890ea

I'm looking into the problem now :)

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads