Author Topic: Gocoin Publishes Criteria  (Read 2782 times)

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
It always seemed like a natural fit as they process 3 of the top 5 coins and we're at no.4. This would be very big news from a marketing POV.

Might be a great opportunity for an existing marketing delegate or a budding business development delegate?

Gentso1 is our business dev delegate.  He would be able to take this up easily.  :)

I would like to of course see them accept bit assets first and foremost but at the end of the day, even if they only accept bts its still a win and lets us get our foot in the door.

On it :P

+5%

BitUSD would be ideal but even BTS to start would be fantastic.

I know Gentso1 is on it. The additional attention we're receiving on Coin Desk today can't hurt.

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
It always seemed like a natural fit as they process 3 of the top 5 coins and we're at no.4. This would be very big news from a marketing POV.

Might be a great opportunity for an existing marketing delegate or a budding business development delegate?

Gentso1 is our business dev delegate.  He would be able to take this up easily.  :)

I would like to of course see them accept bit assets first and foremost but at the end of the day, even if they only accept bts its still a win and lets us get our foot in the door.

+5%

BitUSD would be ideal but even BTS to start would be fantastic.

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

I would like to of course like to see them accept bit assets first and foremost but at the end of the day, even if they only accept bts its still a win and lets us get our foot in the door.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:35:13 pm by Gentso1 »

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I really see no advantage in getting them to accept BTS from a user POW.
lol .. hilarious  :P

lol... I've gotten so used to writing that damn abbreviation. I also get confused when people angrily post "You proof of stake!!"

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I really see no advantage in getting them to accept BTS from a user POW.
lol .. hilarious  :P

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I really see no advantage in getting them to accept BTS from a user POW. It will not be any cheaper or more convenient than going through a bridge like SS to pay with bitcoin, unless you hold BTS in your spending wallet. But it would be great marketing for our DAC, so pushing this is still really good, and if they already accept BTS then it'll be trivial for them to integrate bitUSD, bitCNY, bitGOLD later when they see the light :)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Cool, we qualify except that "hashrate" doesn't apply. Do you think our stake distribution stats would convince them?

Is there any crypto token with a better distribution, except maybe Stellar?

but stellar just owns 97billon STR - or did i get something wrong?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Cool, we qualify except that "hashrate" doesn't apply. Do you think our stake distribution stats would convince them?
I was taking to someone from Kraken and also told her about the initial distribution .. she liked it alot!

Is there any crypto token with a better distribution, except maybe Stellar?

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
They look like they should be interested in BTS. 

I dont think they would be interested in our assets at this time, but that shouldnt prevent us from getting them to integrate BTS.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile

BTS might not be the hard sell, it's explaining how BitUSD with it's low volume is the right product for their service and how it's tied to BTS.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:27:22 am by hpenvy2 »