Author Topic: Reddit AMA - OKCoin Star Xu  (Read 1638 times)

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
Specially about BitShares.

[–]i3nikolai 2 points 7 hours ago

Thoughts on integrating bitAssets on BTS network (bitUSD, bitCNY, bitGOLD, etc)? bter, btc38, and yunbi have all integrated, seems more popular in China than in the west.

[–]zanetackett 2 points 7 hours ago

The bitAssets are an interesting take on an "altcoin" that we've been keeping our eye on. However, as I've stated elsewhere in the thread, we are currently focused on increasing the usability and ease of access of bitcoin. We will continue to keep on eye on the bitAssets, but for the time being we are focused on bitcoin.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Someone brought up a question about adding additional coins.

"[–]zanetackett 4 points 48 minutes ago

While we are constantly monitoring the situation of other cryptocurrencies, we are more focused on the growth and development of bitcoin. We are all strong believers in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and general and want to work towards ensuring a bright future for them. However, at this this time we are focused on improving the usability of Bitcoin through OKLink as well as the ability to trade bitcoin on OKCoin.

If an altcoin comes along that we believe has a bright future and adds more to the table, we will definitely look into it.

I think many altcoins are experimenting with the capabilities of the blockchain and what cryptocurrencies can do and look forward to seeing how many of them plan out, for example: storj, ripple, ethereum.
"

Sounds like the standard "nice" way to say they only care about bitcoin.

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
Someone brought up a question about adding additional coins.

"[–]zanetackett 4 points 48 minutes ago

While we are constantly monitoring the situation of other cryptocurrencies, we are more focused on the growth and development of bitcoin. We are all strong believers in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and general and want to work towards ensuring a bright future for them. However, at this this time we are focused on improving the usability of Bitcoin through OKLink as well as the ability to trade bitcoin on OKCoin.

If an altcoin comes along that we believe has a bright future and adds more to the table, we will definitely look into it.

I think many altcoins are experimenting with the capabilities of the blockchain and what cryptocurrencies can do and look forward to seeing how many of them plan out, for example: storj, ripple, ethereum.
"

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
http://blog.okcoin.com/post/109570662089/okcoin-in-my-words-star-xu

"I look forward to using Reddit for the first time and will host a Reddit AMA. I  welcome anyone using or interested in OKCoin to join me next Thursday, February 5th at 11:30am EST."

Might be worth watching.