Author Topic: NEW DelegateTip Asset *FREE GIVEAWAY THREAD!* Line up everybody line up line up!  (Read 12661 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Going into May we look back at the Delegate of the Month of April.

Who was this awesome contributor to BitShares?!

Why none other than the Bitscape media team!!

Traveling across the country sharing the BitShares story while providing tons of videos and photos, they surely were the super stars!

You can read more on their award here: http://bitsharesblog.com/delegate-of-the-month-april/

They do a lot, be sure to buy a shirt from http://cryptofresh.com/ ... Everybody else has one, why don't you? Here I am with mine!

On the Back:

Go get one now! 

Oh and yes, thats right, they have gotten 10,000 Delegate Tip for their awesome award!

If you like to show your continued support for their work, be sure to VOTE! http://bitsharesblocks.com/delegate/info?name=media.bitscape (media.bitscape)

Let's make May even more awesome!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Exciting News with the Delegate of the Month!

This months Delegate of the month award goes to the much deserved xeroc!

With his awesome efforts with the community he has earned himself 10,000 Delegate Tip!

For more on this awesomeness check out http://bitsharesblog.com/delegate-of-the-month-march/

Remember folks we are still offering FREE Delegate Tip so you can reward your favorite delegates!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

That is NOT a few questions dude!

Look at my answers below..

A couple questions:

What are the metrics for becoming delegate of the month?

I have no idea.. it was done by the site that posted them. I am trusting their judgement in assigning the Delegate of the Month Award.

How many total tokens exist?

Is there a limit to how many are given out over a given period of time?

I guess not

How many are sent to delegates people post in this thread?

None. I send the Delegate Tip to the people who request it. It's free for them to send to their delegate of of their choice however much they would like.

How are potential tippers rewarded for tipping this token?

Warm fuzzies that come from showing thanks to those that deserve it. The reward is gratitude.

Is there an intention to make this token something that is tradable in the future in a more serious fashion?

No intention at present, though it would be nice.

-if so, how will it derive it's value?

Might derive value based on members viewing how much Delegate Tip each delegate has. It could become a metric in voting

--Will it substantially help/hurt delegates who receive none?

Not sure. This is too new to speculate

--Will it potentially indirectly incentivize behavior that ends up being helpful/harmful?

I would side on helpful... since I don't think people are seeking to tip delegates that are harmful. It might make some delegates want to step up their game to have more activity in the community to be more likely tipped.

---what failsafes are in place to ensure this token is a net benefit to the community, fills a need and doesn't waste time that could better be spent on other activities?

No failsafes... this is a leap of faith.

Do delegates who run open delegate hangouts also receive 10,000 delegate tips?

I dunno.. should they? :)

-If not, is this a possibility to incorporate?

It's possible

Is it possible to give these extra 10,000 delegate tip tokens to delegates who submit other forms of public documentation?

It's possible, though I don't know what other forms of public documentation means and why its tip worthy

-If not, can this be incorporated?

It's possible

--if not, why not?

Why not?

Are you the sole distributor of these tokens?

No.. everyone in this thread has Delegate Tip now to give to delegates. It's up to them how they want to use them.

-if so, do you have plans to change the distribution to a one that distributes evenly accross the community?

I been giving them away freely to whom ever posted here at my expense. Once they have used up their free tip, they can go into the Exchange and be able to purchase more in the market. People who got their free tip COULD also sell it on the market as well if they choose to.

--have you considered sharedropping the tokens on all account holders?

I think what I been doing with this thread has been pretty much 'targeted' sharedropping. Anybody who is interested in it can get some for free.

Hope this answered everything.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

Exciting News!

Delegates of the month awarded 10,000 Delegate Tip each!

Check out these awesome winners here: http://bitsharesblog.com/delegate-of-the-month-february/
A couple questions:

What are the metrics for becoming delegate of the month?
How many total tokens exist?
Is there a limit to how many are given out over a given period of time?
How many are sent to delegates people post in this thread?
How are potential tippers rewarded for tipping this token?
Is there an intention to make this token something that is tradable in the future in a more serious fashion?
-if so, how will it derive it's value?
--Will it substantially help/hurt delegates who receive none?
--Will it potentially indirectly incentivize behavior that ends up being helpful/harmful?
---what failsafes are in place to ensure this token is a net benefit to the community, fills a need and doesn't waste time that could better be spent on other activities?
Do delegates who run open delegate hangouts also receive 10,000 delegate tips?
-If not, is this a possibility to incorporate?
Is it possible to give these extra 10,000 delegate tip tokens to delegates who submit other forms of public documentation?
-If not, can this be incorporated?
--if not, why not?
Are you the sole distributor of these tokens?
-if so, do you have plans to change the distribution to a one that distributes evenly accross the community?
--have you considered sharedropping the tokens on all account holders?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

I'd like to thank emski for his feed script

Good Stuff! I am going to assume the feed script you are referring to is here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=9698.0

Certainly Delegate Tip worthy!

You got some FREE Delegate Tip to send his way and show him some luv!

Enjoy!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline kokojie

• View Profile

Exciting News!

Delegates of the month awarded 10,000 Delegate Tip each!

Check out these awesome winners here: http://bitsharesblog.com/delegate-of-the-month-february/

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

asabovesobelow

svk's bitsharesblocks is an invaluable tool

Agreed! Love bitshareblocks!

Now show SVK some Delegate Tip love! :)

You got some in your wallet right now!

bump.  lets see how this little experiment goes.

asabovesobelow

Agreed! Love bitshareblocks!

Now show SVK some Delegate Tip love! :)

You got some in your wallet right now!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline jz831

• View Profile
    • Customized ASIC Controllers
asabovesobelow

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

What a great idea DNS!!!

Send some delegate luv my way to address verbaltech and I'll dish it out to wackou for his bts_tools and it's awesome web interface, among others that deserve it.

Are you sure this thread wasn't started by MethodX thru a hijacked DNS login?????????????

GREAT IDEA DUDE!

Nope.. I assure you.. it was just me, exhausted, late at night, having an idea and just running with it. Thought it could be fun. We need to do more fun things with BitShares... this is just what I came up with.. and it gave me a chance to use my favorite meme :)

Clearly we know your DelegateTip luv is going to go to MethodX :)

On a side note.. c'mon.. Data.. Security.. Node << my account hijacked? :)

You got 1010 DelegateTip now!

Dispense with wisdom.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Thom

What a great idea DNS!!!

Send some delegate luv my way to address verbaltech and I'll dish it out to wackou for his bts_tools and it's awesome web interface, among others that deserve it.

Are you sure this thread wasn't started by MethodX thru a hijacked DNS login?????????????

GREAT IDEA DUDE!
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Shout out to dev0.nikolai, del0.cass, dev.bitsharesblocks, delegate-alt, x.ebit, and many more!  DelegateTip is a really cool idea and could be a unique approach of reaching consensus on trust while recognizing achievement.

BTS: yellowecho

Thanks Yellowecho!

You don't need to shout out anymore.. you can Tip them! It lasts longer!

Enjoy your DelegateTip! Your wallet has 1010 DELETIP right now!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline yellowecho

Shout out to dev0.nikolai, del0.cass, dev.bitsharesblocks, delegate-alt, x.ebit, and many more!  DelegateTip is a really cool idea and could be a unique approach of reaching consensus on trust while recognizing achievement.

BTS: yellowecho
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 02:40:17 am by yellowecho »
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Bts: huge
Yunbi, has a good view to take responsibility to make a better user experience wallet.

Awesome! I hope he leads the way for more wallets being developed and more competition!

Now you can DelegateTip him!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

id: chr

Toast, as he's taken extra time to answer newbie questions around the forums. Thanks!

Awesome! Now you have the DelegateTip power to show your appreciation! :)

Check your wallet it's there! Use it when ever you want to show your thanks!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
Bts: huge
Yunbi, has a good view to take responsibility to make a better user experience wallet.

Offline Chronos

id: chr

Toast, as he's taken extra time to answer newbie questions around the forums. Thanks!

Thanks Bunker Buddy! I just sent my 1,010 DelegateTips to Riverhead and Xeroc. I hope they provide them some utility in the very near future!

Awesome TurkeyLeg!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

TurkeyLeg

Thanks Bunker Buddy! I just sent my 1,010 DelegateTips to Riverhead and Xeroc. I hope they provide them some utility in the very near future!

id: xeroc

plenty of insights coming from empirical1.1/2 ... also worth a mention (arhag, A86, fuzz, liondani, tonyk, luckybit!!! and gamey ..)

hell, just go through the top posters in the forum and they ALL deserve be mentioned here .. most of them are not even paid or just get a 3% from their backbone delegates!!
Much volunteer, very wow! Such community!

@fuzz: wow .. comprehensive list :) +5%!

Awesome post Xeroc!!!  +5%

Now you have 1010 DelegateTip to thank them with! Every time they open their wallets they will see that balance and get all warm and fuzzy (no pun intended fuz :P).
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I think this is great.

But what do you mean by saying that these will be free for now?  I am interested in how you plan on this working out.  There has to be some kind of incentive structure.  This could be a great idea or a bad one.  Until we know the plan it will be hard to assess.  Maybe we can chat about this?

Oh, and for the delegates I would say it is between Xeroc and Riverhead.  :)

DUDE! You didn't include your wallet! I can't send you the free DelegateTip!

Means exactly what it means.. this is a free giveaway! I gave this about 90 seconds of thought before I went ahead and created the asset. We need something to allow people to celebrate those that do good work. Been way to much talk about how to penalize those that don't. This way we reward those that do.. and leave those that don't out in the cold.

I been spending BTS out of my own pocket with every transaction so far. That's not sustainable! People eventually are going to decide what a DelegateTip is worth. I can see possibly bitsharesblocks creating a new dataset for the top delegates to show how much DelegateTips each of them got.

This is just a step up in how everyone can give THANKS to their delegates instead of just VOTES. Delegates are people not politicians.. now they have their own little slice of bitheaven to look at see how much their efforts are appreciated. It will sustain itself over time.

So the plan is no plan. You can assess whatever you like from that. :) 

Sure we can chat about this!! I will have a conversation about celebrating our finest delegate warriors any day of the week!

What if I want to give them to someone who isn't a delegate?  Is this allowed?

To be honest there are so many amazing people who have helped me along my path as a bitshares community member that I honestly can't just choose one.  Doing so would imply that I find a single person more valuable than another and would thus have the potential of having the opposite effect of why you made this thread.

I see no reason not to give DelegateTip to others who are not delegates. Of coarse everyone will want to buy/sell/trade their tips so they got them to give to delegates when they want to thank them for something awesome. Right now this is Thunderdome.. Wild West.. there are no rules. Like I said.. put about 90 seconds of thought into this before I just decided to do it. :)

Choosing one to mention is only to qualify for the free DelegateTip. I could have just asked them to post their wallets.. but that would be boring and lifeless. Asking them to list off every single delegate would be too much work for most. Just thinking of one who has made an impression on you recently or continually is easy picking for most to share. Some couldn't stop with one, then mentioned others.. like you did.

But as far as rule breaking goes.. doesn't matter anyways.. you still failed to post your wallet!!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
id: xeroc

plenty of insights coming from empirical1.1/2 ... also worth a mention (arhag, A86, fuzz, liondani, tonyk, luckybit!!! and gamey ..)

hell, just go through the top posters in the forum and they ALL deserve be mentioned here .. most of them are not even paid or just get a 3% from their backbone delegates!!
Much volunteer, very wow! Such community!

@fuzz: wow .. comprehensive list :) +5%!

Offline fuzzy

I think this is great.

But what do you mean by saying that these will be free for now?  I am interested in how you plan on this working out.  There has to be some kind of incentive structure.  This could be a great idea or a bad one.  Until we know the plan it will be hard to assess.  Maybe we can chat about this?

Means exactly what it means.. this is a free giveaway! I gave this about 90 seconds of thought before I went ahead and created the asset. We need something to allow people to celebrate those that do good work. Been way to much talk about how to penalize those that don't. This way we reward those that do.. and leave those that don't out in the cold.

I been spending BTS out of my own pocket with every transaction so far. That's not sustainable! People eventually are going to decide what a DelegateTip is worth. I can see possibly bitsharesblocks creating a new dataset for the top delegates to show how much DelegateTips each of them got.

This is just a step up in how everyone can give THANKS to their delegates instead of just VOTES. Delegates are people not politicians.. now they have their own little slice of bitheaven to look at see how much their efforts are appreciated. It will sustain itself over time.

Sure we can chat about this!! I will have a conversation about celebrating our finest delegate warriors any day of the week!

What if I want to give them to someone who isn't a delegate?  Is this allowed?

To be honest there are so many amazing people who have helped me along my path as a bitshares community member that I honestly can't just choose one.  Doing so would imply that I find a single person more valuable than another and would thus have the potential of having the opposite effect of why you made this thread.  I love the idea, but I don't know how to participate...so instead of following the rules, I am going to break them (sorry). 

38ptswarrior...for being the most underestimated community member I know of.

Gamey...worked with me on the hangouts when there were only a few people interested.  He even edited many of them.  This is in addition to working on a large portion of the wiki and a number of other amazing things for the entire bitshares ecosystem.  He will never run a delegate for himself because he doesn't like the politics (me either). 

JoeyD...in between his moments of sulking that any day might be his last, and how he feels so stupid now that he lost his photographic memory, he has done so much for making the Mumble server not just a place to have hangouts, but a place to play. 

BTSWildPig...for bridging the Gap between the Eastern and Western communities. 

Xeroc...for always being their when i had a technical question, and sending tips to me to keep my hopes up when I was secretly questioning if I would be better off getting a second job and just buying bitshares

Riverhead...for being their when I've had questions to help my dad understand how blockchains work on a more deeply technical perspective

Mira...for jumping in head over heels with enthusiasm and just wanting to help wherever she can

Emailtooaj...for volunteering when Gamey could no longer do so to edit our hangouts, despite difficulties in real life

Datasecuritynode...for always being in the server to wait for the cambrian explosion

Rune...for dealing with my bullshit and still believing in me

MethodX...for pulling the community together when we needed to realize we didn't need any one person for marketing.

Matt608...for going through hell to start his delegate and get it in, and for continued efforts to bring us to Argentina

Bitscape/Roadscape...for giving so much of themselves to build something everyone can utilize...

RGCrypto...for busting his butt to build the science of marketing bitshares

HPEnvy... for starting the Newsletter

CryptoPrometheus....for continuing in HP's footsteps.

BitMarket...for working and paying out of pocket to produce BitSharesTV

Onceuponatime...for willingly giving to many various causes from his own BitShares funds

Cass...for being a badass who could easily make far more working for some big corporation but stays here where he rarely even gets tipped for his work

Toast...for giving up Google

Gentso...for being honest with me and teaching me I need to get capital to build what I hope to build

Stan...for his vision and teaching me the value of an entire bitshares universe as opposed to just one Hypergiant solarsystem

Bytemaster....for building it so we would all come

and so many more that I will make this list ridiculous (if it isn't already). 

I guess roll a couple dice!  Sorry for the nightmare...but you asked! :P

BTS: turkeyleg

We need to show Riverhead some love with DelegateTips. He runs a few payroll delegates for BM and team, not to mention his own delegate and his outstanding contributions to this forum and community. A incredibly valuable asset to this project.

Riverhead has no way of seeing that when he logs into his wallet.. UNTIL NOW! :D

1010 DelegateTip in your wallet right now TurkeyLeg!!!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

TurkeyLeg

BTS: turkeyleg

We need to show Riverhead some love with DelegateTips. He runs a few payroll delegates for BM and team, not to mention his own delegate and his outstanding contributions to this forum and community. A incredibly valuable asset to this project.

BTS: abelljefrry

Cass, for providing high quality graphics for Bitshares!

Wow abelljefrry... cass must be really feeling the love right now!

You got 1010 DelegateTip sitting in your wallet right now to show your appreciation when ever you like!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

bts: hpenvy2

Cass is always willing to help and adds to the professional shine of BitShares.

Excellent choice hpenvy2!

Now you can show him how much you appreciate his efforts with a DelegateTip! :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline abelljefrry

BTS: abelljefrry

Cass, for providing high quality graphics for Bitshares!
Need a designer for your project? Hire me! I accept BTS as payment :)

View my BitShares design portfolio here : bit.ly/BitSharesPortfolio

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
bts: hpenvy2

Cass is always willing to help and adds to the professional shine of BitShares.

I think this is great.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 04:46:24 pm by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

BTS: clains

fuzzy.beyondbitcoin for his tireless efforts, scrupulous conscience and great hangouts.

Yes absolutely! I am certain fuz would just LOVE to get a DelegateTip! He is always talking about rewarding people for their hardwork.. and DelegateTip does just that! Show your delegates you recognize their efforts and really like it when they do something you think is awesome!

You go the power in your wallet now Clains!! Dispense righteously!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

bts: pal

toast most productive delegate!

Absolutely! Toast was one of the first delegates who reached out to me when I first became a member here last summer. He does great work around here and deserves a little delegate luv with a DelegateTip!

Great choice Pal!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

lisa86

riverhead, for giving technical help to just about everybody.

Good choice molisa86! Yeah riverhead has been awesome for that!

DelegateTip him now with your FREE DelegateTip!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

I think this is great.

All the mentioned delegates are awesome and there are many more so this is a difficult choice to choose one.

I don't know if BM counts as a delegate because if he does, my vote would go to him.

If BM doesn't count I think I would go for liondani because he has always assisted me and is always trying to inspire people with his memes and posts.

bts: mf-tzo

Can't just pick one huh!? Well you can use all your DelegateTip to spread the luv around!

You now have the POWER! It's in your wallet!

With great DelegateTip power comes great responibility. Tip wisely.

Enjoy!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
BTS: clains

fuzzy.beyondbitcoin for his tireless efforts, scrupulous conscience and great hangouts.

market.cn.group101 has missed the fewest blocks so far, and it organizes a professional team for marketing BTS in China. +5%

ID: xiaoshan

Yes they have done a stellar job! We are lucky to have them! Now you can show them more appreciation with a DelegateTip!

You got some in your wallet right now!!! WOO HOO!

Enjoy!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Xeroc is always tirelessly helping users, providing support in the forum!

bts:pmc

Absolutely! He is like a delegate giant!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Bts: rba

provisional.bitscape publishing cryptofresh under an open source license is really great!

Also metaexchange is a tool thar could mean a lot to the bts ecosystem.

Awesome rb2! Show them some Delegate luv with DelegateTip then! Your FREE DelegateTip is in your wallet now!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

If I had to choose one delegate to tip it would be market.cn.group101.
If it wasn't for these guys we would probarbly be in a much wors position than we are now.
Also I like that they give us updates from the Chinese community, before this we had no way of knowing what happened there.

But also the tradebts and DACX delegates, would be tipped, because they look real promising.

BTS: graffenwalder

Well now you have enough DelegateTip to send to both of them if you like! :) Keep some for when you see a delegate do something you like too!

Free DelegateTip sent!

Enjoy!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline pal

• View Profile
    • Become Lifetime Member
  • BitShares: pal
Become Lifetime Member:
https://bitshares.openledger.info?r=pal

Offline molisa86

• View Profile
lisa86

riverhead, for giving technical help to just about everybody.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
All the mentioned delegates are awesome and there are many more so this is a difficult choice to choose one.

I don't know if BM counts as a delegate because if he does, my vote would go to him.

If BM doesn't count I think I would go for liondani because he has always assisted me and is always trying to inspire people with his memes and posts.

bts: mf-tzo
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:06:54 am by mf-tzo »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
market.cn.group101 has missed the fewest blocks so far, and it organizes a professional team for marketing BTS in China. +5%

ID: xiaoshan
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Xeroc is always tirelessly helping users, providing support in the forum!

bts:pmc
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline rb2

• View Profile
Bts: rba

provisional.bitscape publishing cryptofresh under an open source license is really great!

Also metaexchange is a tool thar could mean a lot to the bts ecosystem.

Offline graffenwalder

If I had to choose one delegate to tip it would be market.cn.group101.
If it wasn't for these guys we would probarbly be in a much wors position than we are now.
Also I like that they give us updates from the Chinese community, before this we had no way of knowing what happened there.

But also the tradebts and DACX delegates, would be tipped, because they look real promising.

BTS: graffenwalder

bts: ander

I want to give a big shout out to: dev.sidhujag  for his tireless work on bitshares cart plugins.
Also, he needs more votes to get elected!  Please go vote for him!

Also, this thread is awesome, and this tipping asset is awesome!  We have needed this.  We should turn this into tipping gold, just like reddit gold.  This is an amazing idea.

Awesome!! Happy you like it! I just got tired of everyone bitching about wanting this or that.. all the good stuff delegates were doing seemed to be getting drowned out by all the negative nancys around here. Life is what you focus on. You want to keep your head looking down to the ground and crying about how little and crappy your world is, or lift your head up high and see the horizon and where you can go. Choice is yours... and DelegateTip has the power to free us!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Since I am writing this post from the future I can mention jsidhu (he wasn't yet voted in at the apparent time of this post). 

His work is so valuable in facilitating merchant adoption!    dev.sidhujag

bts: mira

DelegateTip sent for the time traveling member! Maybe if you and flux-tips can find user capacitor.. then you can travel to the future to give that tip! :P
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Much thanks to MethodX who got the Nullstreet Forum going and gave our whole project a shot in the arm when most needed.

Tip of the DelegateTip to him then! Free DelegateTip already sent to ya!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

flux-tips

svk is awesome for building bitsharesblocks!!

Agreed.. FREE DelegateTip sent to you already to use as you please to show some luv! :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
bts: ander

I want to give a big shout out to: dev.sidhujag  for his tireless work on bitshares cart plugins.
Also, he needs more votes to get elected!  Please go vote for him!

Also, this thread is awesome, and this tipping asset is awesome!  We have needed this.  We should turn this into tipping gold, just like reddit gold.  This is an amazing idea.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

cass is a finely tuned artistic machine, endlessly outputting creativity night and day.

bts: edilliam

(great idea DataSecurityNode)

Thanks! I agree cass does some fine work! We got some great talent here! DelegateTip them!  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Send a tip to testz for most blocks produced... and for PTS work, Russian translations, etc.

Way to go dude!

Thanks! I can see how I wasn't too clear.. I just want YOUR Wallet.. not the person to send it to.. the Delegate you love should know who the love is coming from. Sure I would love to give all the love to everyone but that would make me a love whore.

Sent to your wallet.. tip however much you like. I made it 1010 based on 101 delegates and 10 DelegateTip to work with each on average.

Enjoy!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline edilliam

cass is a finely tuned artistic machine, endlessly outputting creativity night and day.

bts: edilliam

(great idea DataSecurityNode)

Offline mira

• View Profile
Since I am writing this post from the future I can mention jsidhu (he wasn't yet voted in at the apparent time of this post). 

His work is so valuable in facilitating merchant adoption!    dev.sidhujag

bts: mira

Offline onceuponatime

Much thanks to MethodX who got the Nullstreet Forum going and gave our whole project a shot in the arm when most needed.

Offline robrigo

Send a tip to testz for most blocks produced... and for PTS work, Russian translations, etc.

Way to go dude!

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
flux-tips

svk is awesome for building bitsharesblocks!!

Hey hey hey!

Look not all Delegates are great.. but SOME ARE!

Some are just soooo cool, it just doesn't seem right to just click 'vote' for them.

You wish you could sit there for a whole hour and just click VOTE for them because they simply rock!

There must be a better way!

There is! It's the latest and greatest User Issued Asset Called DelegateTip!

Now when you heart your favorite delegate, you can send them a TIP!

DelegateTips are as good as GOLD!

Yes folks GOLD! Because nothing is more golden than a sincere thank you!

Perhaps one day we can look at how often a delegate gets tipped and see how much the community really appreciates them.

DelegateTips could help recognize the most active delegates based on users show of thanks and appreciation so that they can be nominated for special committees.

Maybe even help others to decide on who to vote for.

Delegates should want to hold DelegateTips for these reasons alone, but also just because it's cool!

The possibilities are endless.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

OMG DATASECURITYNODE.. NO WAY!!

HAHA... YES WAY!

For a limited time only, you can get your DelegateTips for FREE!

All you have to do is post your wallet address in this thread, and then say just ONE GOOD THING about something a delegate has done for BitShares that made your heart flutter like a 12 year old girl in love with Justin Bieber. Ok.. maybe not that.. but you get the idea.

So to recap:

• Post your Wallet Name
  • Say one good thing about a delegate

THAT'S IT!

And you will get 1010 DelegateTip!! (101 delegates X 10 DelegateTip)

OMG I AM LOSING MY MIND THATS SO AWESOME!

YEAH I KNOW!

Ok so lets all show our appreciation for all the hard work our Delegates are doing and give em a tip!

Remember folks.. People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Show how much you care.. with DelegateTips!!  +5%

Having Fun with Bitshares,

Jonathan

PS: Give me some time to issue your DelegateTip. I will likely be doing it in batches every so often each day. If you feel inspired after you get them to share, tell us who you sent your DelegateTip to and why so we can all be inspired!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+