Author Topic: NEW DelegateTip Asset *FREE GIVEAWAY THREAD!* Line up everybody line up line up!  (Read 12648 times)

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
flux-tips

svk is awesome for building bitsharesblocks!!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Hey hey hey!

Look not all Delegates are great.. but SOME ARE!

Some are just soooo cool, it just doesn't seem right to just click 'vote' for them.

You wish you could sit there for a whole hour and just click VOTE for them because they simply rock!

There must be a better way!

There is! It's the latest and greatest User Issued Asset Called DelegateTip!

Now when you heart your favorite delegate, you can send them a TIP!

DelegateTips are as good as GOLD!

Yes folks GOLD! Because nothing is more golden than a sincere thank you!

Perhaps one day we can look at how often a delegate gets tipped and see how much the community really appreciates them.

DelegateTips could help recognize the most active delegates based on users show of thanks and appreciation so that they can be nominated for special committees.

Maybe even help others to decide on who to vote for.

Delegates should want to hold DelegateTips for these reasons alone, but also just because it's cool!

The possibilities are endless.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

OMG DATASECURITYNODE.. NO WAY!!

HAHA... YES WAY!

For a limited time only, you can get your DelegateTips for FREE!

All you have to do is post your wallet address in this thread, and then say just ONE GOOD THING about something a delegate has done for BitShares that made your heart flutter like a 12 year old girl in love with Justin Bieber. Ok.. maybe not that.. but you get the idea.

So to recap:

• Post your Wallet Name
  • Say one good thing about a delegate

THAT'S IT!

And you will get 1010 DelegateTip!! (101 delegates X 10 DelegateTip)

OMG I AM LOSING MY MIND THATS SO AWESOME!

YEAH I KNOW!

Ok so lets all show our appreciation for all the hard work our Delegates are doing and give em a tip!

Remember folks.. People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Show how much you care.. with DelegateTips!!  +5%

Having Fun with Bitshares,

Jonathan

PS: Give me some time to issue your DelegateTip. I will likely be doing it in batches every so often each day. If you feel inspired after you get them to share, tell us who you sent your DelegateTip to and why so we can all be inspired!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+