Author Topic: NEW DelegateTip Asset *FREE GIVEAWAY THREAD!* Line up everybody line up line up!  (Read 12654 times)

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
market.cn.group101 has missed the fewest blocks so far, and it organizes a professional team for marketing BTS in China. +5%

ID: xiaoshan
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Xeroc is always tirelessly helping users, providing support in the forum!

bts:pmc
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline rb2

• View Profile
Bts: rba

provisional.bitscape publishing cryptofresh under an open source license is really great!

Also metaexchange is a tool thar could mean a lot to the bts ecosystem.

Offline graffenwalder

If I had to choose one delegate to tip it would be market.cn.group101.
If it wasn't for these guys we would probarbly be in a much wors position than we are now.
Also I like that they give us updates from the Chinese community, before this we had no way of knowing what happened there.

But also the tradebts and DACX delegates, would be tipped, because they look real promising.

BTS: graffenwalder

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

bts: ander

I want to give a big shout out to: dev.sidhujag  for his tireless work on bitshares cart plugins.
Also, he needs more votes to get elected!  Please go vote for him!

Also, this thread is awesome, and this tipping asset is awesome!  We have needed this.  We should turn this into tipping gold, just like reddit gold.  This is an amazing idea.

Awesome!! Happy you like it! I just got tired of everyone bitching about wanting this or that.. all the good stuff delegates were doing seemed to be getting drowned out by all the negative nancys around here. Life is what you focus on. You want to keep your head looking down to the ground and crying about how little and crappy your world is, or lift your head up high and see the horizon and where you can go. Choice is yours... and DelegateTip has the power to free us!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Since I am writing this post from the future I can mention jsidhu (he wasn't yet voted in at the apparent time of this post). 

His work is so valuable in facilitating merchant adoption!    dev.sidhujag

bts: mira

DelegateTip sent for the time traveling member! Maybe if you and flux-tips can find user capacitor.. then you can travel to the future to give that tip! :P
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Much thanks to MethodX who got the Nullstreet Forum going and gave our whole project a shot in the arm when most needed.

Tip of the DelegateTip to him then! Free DelegateTip already sent to ya!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

flux-tips

svk is awesome for building bitsharesblocks!!

Agreed.. FREE DelegateTip sent to you already to use as you please to show some luv! :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
bts: ander

I want to give a big shout out to: dev.sidhujag  for his tireless work on bitshares cart plugins.
Also, he needs more votes to get elected!  Please go vote for him!

Also, this thread is awesome, and this tipping asset is awesome!  We have needed this.  We should turn this into tipping gold, just like reddit gold.  This is an amazing idea.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

cass is a finely tuned artistic machine, endlessly outputting creativity night and day.

bts: edilliam

(great idea DataSecurityNode)

Thanks! I agree cass does some fine work! We got some great talent here! DelegateTip them!  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Send a tip to testz for most blocks produced... and for PTS work, Russian translations, etc.

Way to go dude!

Thanks! I can see how I wasn't too clear.. I just want YOUR Wallet.. not the person to send it to.. the Delegate you love should know who the love is coming from. Sure I would love to give all the love to everyone but that would make me a love whore.

Sent to your wallet.. tip however much you like. I made it 1010 based on 101 delegates and 10 DelegateTip to work with each on average.

Enjoy!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline edilliam

cass is a finely tuned artistic machine, endlessly outputting creativity night and day.

bts: edilliam

(great idea DataSecurityNode)

Offline mira

• View Profile
Since I am writing this post from the future I can mention jsidhu (he wasn't yet voted in at the apparent time of this post). 

His work is so valuable in facilitating merchant adoption!    dev.sidhujag

bts: mira

Offline onceuponatime

Much thanks to MethodX who got the Nullstreet Forum going and gave our whole project a shot in the arm when most needed.

Offline robrigo

Send a tip to testz for most blocks produced... and for PTS work, Russian translations, etc.

Way to go dude!