Author Topic: bitUSD Mining is now live!  (Read 36758 times)

Offline fuzzy

Is this even still happening/viable?

I see no reason why it wouldn't be viable.  It's been up and running pretty smoothly for awhile now.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Don't understand the question. Could you be more specific? The pool is operational and paying out daily. You can go to the site and see all the charts and reporting at any time to see it happening and viable. Was there something more specific you were questioning?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline thezman007

• View Profile

I didn't got bitUSD from yesterday 20150908 mining? Why? No incomes in BitShares platform, no payment address in pool.minebitshares.com. Everyone except me got. Wrote in contactbitshares@bitshares.org - no answer. Whats going on?

After a careful forensic analysis of our logs we found the issue and are sending out payments to those that were missed down to the last penny.

Payout 0908051049 is the payout for last night that you should have received have been sent to you and everyone else.

Sorry for the delay. The issue occurred with a few other users due to a hangup in our current payout system. We are in the process of getting the pool completely updated and with better payout systems. You can follow progress on that here:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,18253.0.html

Remember to http://vote.bunkermining.com to further support the development of this mining pool that grows BitShares bitAssets. Our new version is going to provide much needed liquidity to all the major bitAssets and will provide higher payouts than ever before!

Have a great day!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Romasius

• View Profile
I didn't got bitUSD from yesterday 20150908 mining? Why? No incomes in BitShares platform, no payment address in pool.minebitshares.com. Everyone except me got. Wrote in contactbitshares@bitshares.org - no answer. Whats going on?

The DNS we used for bunkermining.com is with the registrar of the domain name.

They were attacked earlier today with some kind of DDOS that they only recently resolved.

In the future when we get other updates done we are going to move to a private federated dns network that will mitigate this kind of thing happening in the future.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline serxes

• View Profile
  • BitShares: serxes

Why is the pool down?

Error 1001 Ray ID: 1f3d03dbb0ef05b5 • 2015-06-09 13:00:27 UTC
DNS resolution error

Offline fuzzy

Thanks, but I just want to know if and when the pool will be the best?
Will it?
How long will it take?
How much will the bonus be?
When?

These things are hard to figure out.  All we know is that it is a good shot...and likely the best shot we have for the moment.  I think it is helpful, regardless, though because if you think about it it really isn't costing that much. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline serxes

• View Profile
Thanks, but I just want to know if and when the pool will be the best?
Will it?
How long will it take?
How much will the bonus be?
When?

That is a sidetrack, Lets keep it in here.
So how it is going?

It's not a sidetrack.. it is the answer to your question with extensive explanations and additional links of the status of the pool and why we are making a bid for additional Delegates to make improvements and increase profits. I provided the link to give you all the answers you are seeking.

It's going to take more than a minute to go through it all though. :)

Giving you two liner answers are just going to produce more questions, so I highly recommend you go to the source and catch up on what's been going on these past weeks.

Want to keep you fully informed.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline serxes

• View Profile
Last note on poolpicker was 0.00019. Pretty ok.
What caused the boost? Bonus working again?
WIll it stay at the top or will it be the worst again tomorrow?

Offline serxes

• View Profile
That is a sidetrack, Lets keep it in here.
So how it is going?

What is going on?
20150503,SCRYPT,0503042536,0.03018829,USD/MH/Day,0.00012826,BTC/MH/Day

Is there no more bonus?
Why is the payout so low?
Is the pool dying?

Profitability was low all around.. if you look at poolpicker you can see we were the top paying pool that day compared to others.

As for bonuses.. we are still paying them out.. but at a reduced rate. With the decrease value of BTS, our delegate pay is no longer enough to cover bonuses, expenses, and further development.

Today the pool was moved into the bunker. You might find the payout better today.

However going forward, we are considering proposing an additional delegate so that we can maintain bonuses and get the programming done to take it to the next level. This of course depends on the support of the community.

So how is this going?
Why do you say it is the best pool?
It has been among the worst pools for weeks.
Where is the profit and where is the bonus?
You have to pay more than 0.00022/Mhs to claim to be the best!
That happened a month ago...once!

You can follow the progress of it here at http://vote.bunkermining.com

We posted an update just a few hrs ago.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline serxes

• View Profile
What is going on?
20150503,SCRYPT,0503042536,0.03018829,USD/MH/Day,0.00012826,BTC/MH/Day

Is there no more bonus?
Why is the payout so low?
Is the pool dying?

Profitability was low all around.. if you look at poolpicker you can see we were the top paying pool that day compared to others.

As for bonuses.. we are still paying them out.. but at a reduced rate. With the decrease value of BTS, our delegate pay is no longer enough to cover bonuses, expenses, and further development.

Today the pool was moved into the bunker. You might find the payout better today.

However going forward, we are considering proposing an additional delegate so that we can maintain bonuses and get the programming done to take it to the next level. This of course depends on the support of the community.

So how is this going?
Why do you say it is the best pool?
It has been among the worst pools for weeks.
Where is the profit and where is the bonus?
You have to pay more than 0.00022/Mhs to claim to be the best!
That happened a month ago...once!

To bring further innovation, profitability, and enhancements to the MineBitShares Pool we have submitted a Delegate proposal.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16340.0.html

I call on ALL our Miners to VOTE for ALL our Delegates so you can see your mining profits go UP UP UP!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+