Author Topic: bitUSD Mining is now live!  (Read 36794 times)

Offline serxes

• View Profile
  • BitShares: serxes
Yesterday the payout was very low.
Lowest of all pools I think. How come? Is the 5% bonus still in?

,0.00013234,BTC/MH/Day

And also: Do you only have 14 Scryptcoins to switch between?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I am not the biggest fan of mining and I know it is important to promote BitUSD.
But if People could mine BitGOLD this could be promoted so much better.

New Goldrush in Cryptoland
Klondike Miners now mining BitGOLD

It is already written, just make it happen...

LOL - had to look there to notice this is just a fake currently ^^ :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
One day late payment and only : 0150321,SCRYPT,0321153127,0.05229657,USD/MH/Day,0.00019914,BTC/MH/Day

Why is that?

As explained earlier in this thread, there we're issue with upgrading the bitshares client to 0.7.0, therefore delayed payouts.

Note: BTC/MH/Day is per day profitability, so even though the last payout covered 2 days worth of mining, you don't double the /Day profitability - by definition.

Offline serxes

• View Profile
  • BitShares: serxes
One day late payment and only : 0150321,SCRYPT,0321153127,0.05229657,USD/MH/Day,0.00019914,BTC/MH/Day

Why is that?

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
I am not the biggest fan of mining and I know it is important to promote BitUSD.

+5% - We're are thinking of ways to collaborate/affiliate with cryptosmith.info  ;D

Offline btswolf

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
Did payouts go out today.. or did I get missed?

They've been delayed due to some issues with the pool's client upgrading to 0.7.0..., should be out  a few hours once I've managed to sync it etc...

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Did payouts go out today.. or did I get missed?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
Today my Titan's BFGminer is showing that the pool is "misbehaving"
0: Misbehav Strtm Quota 1 Pool 0: stratum+tcp://bts.minebitshares.com:4446

I've also tried on port 4444, same thing:
3: Misbehav Strtm Quota 1 Pool 3: stratum+tcp://usd.minebitshares.com:4444

Any idea wassup?  Seems to have been since the litedodge coin was added (or maybe that's just co-incidental).  fwiw, i tried adding the /#skipcbcheck parameter to the pool, as has been suggested elsewhere to fix the coinbasecheck error, which didn't work either:
0: Enabled  Dead  Quota 1 Pool 4: stratum+tcp://bts.minebitshares.com:4446/#skipcbcheck

update: looks like adding the #xnsub parameter to the pool's URL has fixed it:
0: Enabled  Strtm Quota 1 Pool 5: stratum+tcp://bts.minebitshares.com:4446/#skipcbcheck#xnsub

Hi jz, thanks for sharing this...

I run a TITAN myself, but admit I just let it run, rarely look at the bfgminer output...

I've now added the change myself, will report on if it makes a difference in terms of consistent throughput.

And will update the FAQ and make a tweet for others as well,

keep-em-coming, thanks.

Offline jz831

• View Profile
    • Customized ASIC Controllers
Today my Titan's BFGminer is showing that the pool is "misbehaving"
0: Misbehav Strtm Quota 1 Pool 0: stratum+tcp://bts.minebitshares.com:4446

I've also tried on port 4444, same thing:
3: Misbehav Strtm Quota 1 Pool 3: stratum+tcp://usd.minebitshares.com:4444

Any idea wassup?  Seems to have been since the litedodge coin was added (or maybe that's just co-incidental).  fwiw, i tried adding the /#skipcbcheck parameter to the pool, as has been suggested elsewhere to fix the coinbasecheck error, which didn't work either:
0: Enabled  Dead  Quota 1 Pool 4: stratum+tcp://bts.minebitshares.com:4446/#skipcbcheck

update: looks like adding the #xnsub parameter to the pool's URL has fixed it:
0: Enabled  Strtm Quota 1 Pool 5: stratum+tcp://bts.minebitshares.com:4446/#skipcbcheck#xnsub
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 02:10:09 am by jz831 »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline QuantumSheep

just found this and getting stuck into it, getting 2-3 mh out of my quite old comouter system.
mining anything else i just give up seeing people's ghz level hash rates but on this my worker creeps higher up the list.

I'm using x11 in the form of a variant of minerd for the CPU and one of ccminer for the GPU. The gpu is doing a lot better than the cpu by miles.

yeah am totally new to cryptocurrencies lol

Tuck Fheman

I'm fine with the way things are (bitUSD), but would welcome the option for receiving BitShares.

All I know is, our small office rigs (all 7mh/s) are profiting more on this pool vs AuxPoW LTC+DOGE+VIA @Coinotron, which is surprising.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Pheonike

This could be interesting. Let's say we offer to exchange any bitGold mined through the pool for real gold. The payment would have to come from the address that receives the pool funds and only up to an amount that has been mined through the pool. The minimum purchase would be 1 oz.