Author Topic: cryptosigma debit card  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
If they used BitShares, maybe they could afford to lower the fees and be more attractive.

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Are you talking about BitPlastic.com? Because last I heard the fees are 5% exchange rate.

BitPlastic.com uses Mastercard and cryptosigma.com will provide Visa card. Visa is superior, and is more widely accepted, imho. But CryptoSigma haven't launched yet. Hopefully the fee will not be that high.

Offline konelectric

Are you talking about BitPlastic.com? Because last I heard the fees are 5% exchange rate.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 01:45:03 am by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Looking forward to this. CryptoSigma would greatly benefit from using market pegged assets like BitUSD.

Offline yellowecho

What does this Mean?

Bitcoin is still young, so the price is still volatile. By using Cryptosigma's Auto-Exchange function you can choose to keep your money in local currency instead of Bitcoin. When you receive Bitcoins they will automatically be converted into your chosen currency; meaning you never have to worry about price volatility.

I'd like to know more about this.  How do they store the local currency?
It'd be beneficial for them to work with BitShares because using BTC would be more expensive than using bitBTC.
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline onceuponatime

I recently came across this debit card that youcan load bitcoin on to. Are the marketeers aware of this card as a possible off ramp for bitassets?

cryptosigma.com

Just an idea.

Have you tried the card? Under different circumstances? Give us a report on its viability.

Offline nz

• View Profile

I recently came across this debit card that youcan load bitcoin on to. Are the marketeers aware of this card as a possible off ramp for bitassets?

cryptosigma.com

Just an idea.
"There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose"