Author Topic: How was the grammy awards?  (Read 5538 times)

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Hodl until the cows come home. Or until its an itunes competitor  ;)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
HODLING, anything else - not in my control.

Good luck cob and don't let the big sharks bite!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thanks for the post Cob.
Every now and again we just need a message like the one you just gave to keep us in the loop and reassure us of your existence  ;)
I look forward to the product

Completely understandable yes.

BTW Notes will be made liquid soon. On the BTS blockchain. They will be made liquid so people can start trading them.
At the same time, we will release some info regarding the back end of the music project. This way people can actually know why they would want to hold, buy or sell Notes.

Basic stuff like what are the tweaks to the blockchain, what is the fee structure, is there a buy back, etc etc. Basic stuff really.
What PeerTracks will be capable of will be top secret for a little while still. For reasons mentioned above... mainly SHARKS haha
Cob, apparantly BTER will be opening it's doors soon for withdrawals of coins.
Could you contact them, when the snapshot is liquid, so we can withdrawal our NOTE snapshot?

The last thing we want is, a large holding of notes, in a hacked exchange.

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline GaltReport

Made any new contacts?
Were people interested in the idea?

....They will take your idea, run with it and leave you with nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5d9BrLN5K4

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 11:30:53 am by GaltReport »

Offline graffenwalder

Thanks for the post Cob.
Every now and again we just need a message like the one you just gave to keep us in the loop and reassure us of your existence  ;)

BTW Notes will be made liquid soon. On the BTS blockchain. They will be made liquid so people can start trading them.
At the same time, we will release some info regarding the back end of the music project. This way people can actually know why they would want to hold, buy or sell Notes.

Basic stuff like what are the tweaks to the blockchain, what is the fee structure, is there a buy back, etc etc. Basic stuff really.
What PeerTracks will be capable of will be top secret for a little while still. For reasons mentioned above... mainly SHARKS haha
Cob, apparantly BTER will be opening it's doors soon for withdrawals of coins.
Could you contact them, when the snapshot is liquid, so we can withdrawal our NOTE snapshot?

The last thing we want is, a large holding of notes, in a hacked exchange.

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile
Awesome, looking forward to having a peek behind the curtain. Thanks for the update!

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Thanks for the post Cob.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
Again, being transparent in a community whose members can't help much with the music business won't make too much sense. If you don't get it, check http://www.applebyte.me/

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
Please don't compromise the project because you feel pressure to make announcements.  A simple "Hey, we didn't go anywhere" is fine.  IMO, this is the first crypto project with real power to become mainstream.  Let's not screw it up.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Thanks for the post Cob.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Made any new contacts?

Yes actually!

We met some very high powered people.
From lawyers (that run the business!), CEOs of huge (and I mean HUGE) corporations to very famous artists.

The idea that was reinforced the most though, and I'm very sad to say it here, is that we need to shut up about it. L.A. was shark infested. They will take your idea, run with it and leave you with nothing.

The forums of cryptoland appear to be turning against us because of our lack of transparency. And I would do the same haha. If I were following a crypto project that went dark, I would be worried too.

But there's not much we can do about that. I can either try to calm people down and look like an obvious scammer, or we can stay quiet about the business model, stay safe and simply deliver what we keep saying we will deliver; a platform in march.

People will be able to take PeerTracks for a spin in time for the Texas Bitcoin Conference.

+5%
Cob, I think you're very prudent and diligent person. I support your decisions and trust you :)
+5% +5%

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5% ... maybe you can deliver some screenshots as a sneak preview ;) ..
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 09:15:09 pm by xeroc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ »

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Made any new contacts?

Yes actually!

From lawyers (that run the business!), CEOs of huge (and I mean HUGE) corporations to very famous artists.

The idea that was reinforced the most though, and I'm very sad to say it here, is that we need to shut up about it. L.A. was shark infested. They will take your idea, run with it and leave you with nothing.

The forums of cryptoland appear to be turning against us because of our lack of transparency. And I would do the same haha. If I were following a crypto project that went dark, I would be worried too.

But there's not much we can do about that. I can either try to calm people down and look like an obvious scammer, or we can stay quiet about the business model, stay safe and simply deliver what we keep saying we will deliver; a platform in march.

People will be able to take PeerTracks for a spin in time for the Texas Bitcoin Conference.

+5%
Cob, I think you're very prudent and diligent person. I support your decisions and trust you :)
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Made any new contacts?

Yes actually!

Thanks for your update cob! And yes i can understand the pressure you are in currently!  Music biz is even one of the toughest biz out there, so i can completely understand your concerns about! Ohter way around u can also understand community on this point ... it's indeed a tricky situation you've to handle with!

But i'm confident you'll find the right way to handle this …

I'm eager to see peertracks software out in march :)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 08:10:37 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Made any new contacts?

Yes actually!

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.